Jones pleads no contest in strip club incident

Of course it was no contest. Jones is a juicing fighter and the stripper gets poled for a living.

Did he plead no contest?
Or did officials change it to a no contest due to dishonesty?

NC because the stripper failed a drug test, but that's only because Jones touched her with his pulsing hands.

Who cares, what is this TMZ, this is what jones does.

He does cocaine and other drugs, he has strippers driving his Benz, and he frequently violates the law. This is one of the main reasons he is so dear to my black heart.

You can’t say that jon Jones life is boring, that is for sure. I sure hope I get to live it up one day with cocaine, strippers, 1 mill in the bank and a Benz filled with whores. No one can say that jon Jones did not live the fuck out of his life.

Mine is pretty boring, god bless him.

Last edited:

He does cocaine and other drugs, he has strippers driving his Benz, and he frequently violates the law. This is one of the main reasons he is so dear to my black heart.

Jon Jones life is not boring, that is for sure. I sure hope I get to live it up one day with cocaine, strippers, 1 mill in the bank and a Benz filled with whores. No one can say that jon Jones did not live the fuck out of his life.

Mine is pretty boring
Let me get this straight: You equate breaking the law, doing coke, going to strip clubs and having an expensive car filled with whores as living life to its fullest? I'm either getting old or I'm a loser. Hell, I could be both. Either way I think your aspirations are skewered.

Also, having a black heart does not mean you have to lose common sense. We all have black hearts to some degree.

With that said
Let me get this straight: You equate breaking the law, doing coke, going to strip clubs and having an expensive car filled with whores as living life to its fullest? I'm either getting old or I'm a loser. Hell, I could be both. Either way I think your aspirations are skewered.

Also, having a black heart does not mean you have to lose common sense. We all have black hearts to some degree.

Yes

You can’t say that jon Jones life is boring, that is for sure. I sure hope I get to live it up one day with cocaine, strippers, 1 mill in the bank and a Benz filled with whores. No one can say that jon Jones did not live the fuck out of his life.

at least he is embracing it now. him trying to fake being a good guy and role model was cringeworthy.

That being said, hes still a cheating POS and all his wins and legacy are ruined, never to be considered GOAT again

Confirmed 30 year old virgin

I don’t advocate breaking the law or sexual assault but I would like 2 million in the bank, a Benz with strippers and some cocaine.

at least he is embracing it now. him trying to fake being a good guy and role model was cringeworthy.

That being said, hes still a cheating POS and all his wins and legacy are ruined, never to be considered GOAT again

I think that is his personality in general. He may have a duality issue in terms of his personality. He was church kid and many of them are just like jones. They have a goody two shoes aspect to their projected life but can be pretty tortured people.

Also Goat is an opinion, you may not think he is GOAT but I may, and really there is nothing you can do about that. If I consider him goat how can he not be considered. That is because GOAT debates are just opinion and nothing more.

Apparently in the plea if he shows up to slap a strippers pussy every 3 months or so, it’s still originating from the first pussy slap and not punishable

Warning: virgen/Incel trigger thread lol

Back