Remember when Mousasi fanboys said he was better than Weidman?

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
And then he goes to the minor leagues and loses to some bum lmao. Meanwhile Weidman is one win away from the LHW title.

mousasi was always overrated by his fans as the next goat. i never got it. he always lost fights to the top fighters in ufc like jacare and machida. his best win was short notice latifi. He was losing to weidman before weidman got illegally dc'ed.

Mousasi is better than Weidman.
If there was any doubt, they fought each other and Mousasi won fair and square.
If he was American, he would get mores respect from UFC and also from sherbros

Weidman gassed hard against Mousasi and quit by putting in an early Oscar worthy performance

Mousasi is a really good fighter, but he is overrated by some of his fans. I like watching his fights and generally root for him.

And then he goes to the minor leagues and loses to some bum lmao. Meanwhile Weidman is one win away from the LHW title.
Weidman has lost 4 of his last 5 fights. Is he really one win away from a title shot, just because he is changing divisions? lol

You mean he is one loss away from being cut and sent to the minors himself...

In the UFC. Yes unfortunately.
giphy.gif

Mousasi is better than Weidman.
If there was any doubt, they fought each other and Mousasi won fair and square.
If he was American, he would get mores respect from UFC and also from sherbros
How dumb are you? Some foreigners get more cheers than americans it is all about fighting style and/or personality. Think Ngannou, every other american has an orgasm everytime Joe Rogan mentions how big his biceps are.

Back