Usman has 0 chance at beating Colby Covington @UFC 245

boxingskills

Training to break world records.
Banned
Reaction score
Colby has better cardio, power, wrestling, stand up, jujitsu. AKA is better at everything.

Usman can't beat him especially with President Trump at Octagon side rooting for him.

The proof is in the pudding baby.

Someone change my mind.

ji6qi2p.gif

Usman is going to make this one look easy

Last edited:
He’s not trying to beat him, he’s trying to separate him from his soul. I give him 100% chance at doing that.

Keep in mind they both have a win against a guy the other one lost to. Colby winning would be interesting and worth just to see all the people get pissed off. I think Kamaru's strength and size will be the deciding factor here.

Its actually one of the most interesting fights of the year. Its 100x better than fucking Nate vs George.

Cool.

Can we see you betting your life savings on this fight (with betting slip evidence)?

Or are you a blowhard? I think you just might be a big, fat blowhard.

Cool.

Can we see you betting your life savings on this fight (with betting slip evidence)?

Or are you a blowhard? I think you just might be a big, fat blowhard.
Who would bet their life savings on anything? How old are you?

Usman's wrestling is pretty far ahead of Colby's.

Its actually one of the most interesting fights of the year. Its 100x better than fucking Nate vs George.
No it's not.

Who cares. One snoozeman will lose. We win.

Who would bet their life savings on anything? How old are you?

He said zero chance (for Usman), and thus 100 percent chance for Colby.

I'll be more than happy to bet my life savings on the sun rising tomorrow with you, if we can find a way to make that work.

You game?

Usman has 100% chance at beating Colby Covington.
Great way to discuss.

I agree

Colby is a better version of Usman in every way

Back