Stephens Yair gives us the worst of the Internet

amok attitude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The amount of dumb c*** here questioning stephens is a disgrace.
The so called medical experts should be banned on sight, "sure you can pretend to be unable to open your eye", "sure he wanted out", "i did not see any eyepoke" etc...
STFU dummies...stephens put everything he had in this fight, if the rules would allow it, i m sure he would have gone there with one eye.
and yeah i am pissed to have been robbed of such a great fight.

I love the "it barely touched, just graced his eyeball"

That usually feels even fucking worse if you have ever accidently raked/graced your own eyeball!!! Take note of how it feels next time you do it

Some of the comment's I've read are disgusting, it's the same as when people were saying robbie lawler 'through the fight' against colby. How in the fucking world could someone believe 2 of the toughest fighters in UFC history would quit or throw a fight is beyond me.

Stehpens definitely didn't fake it or milk it, though I do think Todd Duffee did.

I love the "it barely touched, just graced his eyeball"

That usually feels even fucking worse if you have ever accidently raked/graced your own eyeball!!! Take note of how it feels next time you do it

The sensation of a dry finger quickly dragging across your eye..... cringe. He could have had a corneal tear.

Stephens did not fake it and Yair did not poke him in purpose.

Shit happens.

Some of the comment's I've read are disgusting, it's the same as when people were saying robbie lawler 'through the fight' against colby. How in the fucking world could someone believe 2 of the toughest fighters in UFC history would quit or throw a fight is beyond me.

I'm definitely not saying Lawler threw the fight, absolutely not. But throwing a fight and quitting is completely different. Money talks and at that point it has nothing to do with toughness.

After 5 seconds Jeremy knew he was over his head and found a way out. Am I doing it right?

Just woke up, this is the first read of the day, are there cunts out there who think Jeremy faked it?

Eye poke stoppages make me laugh.

Nobody really gives a fuck about Yair/Stephens let's be honest. They're both gatekeepers. I'm happy the Mexican crowd got screwed, by the way they acted they deserved a DQ.

sometimes fighters just blatantly quit, like Todd Duffee did the other week
this wasn't the case, Stephens isn't the type of guy to quit

Stehpens definitely didn't fake it or milk it, though I do think Todd Duffee did.

And yet the only difference is that Stephens is known for being tough, and Todd is not.

For all that we know, The eye poke could have had the same effect on Duffee or even worse.

And yet the only difference is that Stephens is known for being tough, and Todd is not.

For all that we know, The eye poke could have had the same effect on Duffee or even worse.
See your point but I'd argue Duffee didn't want or even take advantage of those 5 available minutes. Fight was waved off before that time had run out.

no that's not the only difference
Stephens had no reason to do it, he spent a lot of money in his camp and needed a win badly
Duffee fought for like 4min or so, threw everything he could at Hughes, gassed out and then wanted out, because he knew he wasn't going to win without getting Hughes out of there early - Duffee had a reason to quit, Stephens didn't.

People are amazingly stupid, I've been watching this dude for years and he's the last guy I would ever accuse of faking an injury.

doesnt help that the opponent who poked him starts claiming hia faking it,no apology to jeremy,nothing.just shit coming out from yairs mouth dudes is insuferable

yair should have offered to fight with an eye patch over the eye of jeremy's choice. it's not that hard people, sheeeesh, use your brian

“There are sheep, and then there are wolves. And then there are wolves in sheep clothing”

-Kenny Florian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back