The eye poke slow mo

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

So what you guys think?
From thins angle doesn't look like he touched the eye. Anyone has other angles on this?

Edit: I found a video.

Last edited:
With all due respect, this angle sucks dick.

Tbh I think the camera angles and video quality haven't been good enough yet. Because to me it looks like he got both eyes closed *just* before contact, and that can't be right, so I'm holding off until more is known

Do you also have a video with feeling thanks!

Yes that was a crazy overreaction by the crowd.
Yair is cunt as well, throwing his fingers in someone's face like it's a 70s Kung Fu movie
Carla Esparza got a beer poured over her just cause she won the decision lol. Mexicans are by far the worst fans. Doubt the UFC goes back to Mexico now

To think someone like Jeremy would fake this is what really baffles me. No way would a fighter that tough fake an injudy. I believe his eye lid was sliced and his eye naturally closed shut due to the illegal move.

Perhaps Yair should take an immediate fight while he's in shape instead of following Cain's fight schedule of once every few years

The aftermath, Jeremy’s eye was extremely red on the bottom eyelid area which would cause a burning feeling/spams = he couldn’t see out of the eye.. the eye poking is rediclous .. are mma fighters that stupid ? Or just careless ..

TS is a moron young man with no experience who has never had his eye scratched

This bernardo something should be sent to have a sparring with Jeremy Stephens and judge by himself how fake ass he is ...

There are people out here really trying to prove Jeremy was faking it? wtf?

And yea that angle sucks butt.

I'm saying we need another angle.

I agree with that part. But just seems like a ridiculous notion to me that he would lie about a poke in that situation. It just doesn't make any logical sense.

In that angle it does look like the fingers may have hit his cheeks, il give you that. But in every other angle it looks like a clear eye poke and really it wasn't even a question for my that jeremy is lying about it.

I thought he got poked in the right eye. That’s the eye he was squinting and touching immediately after Yair touched his face with extended fingers.

Then the doc was checking Stephens’ left eye that he was squinting shut hard. I thought I was wrong with the right eye the first time but now it seems I got it right the first time.

What is going on?

<TheWire1>

Back