Another event, another level of Shertardation

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Some of you actually believe Stephens faked this so he can get a way out of the fight? Lmfao...

So let me get this straight,
A guy who's fought the likes of Aldo, Max, Frankie, RDA, Zabit and Emmett and who has left many guys in his career unconscious has now decided he needs to get the fuck out and stay away from Yair "Spinning shit, Mexican WB, got cut for ducking Zabit " Rodriguez????????
LOL

That's honestly comical.

Can't wait to see Yair get his head knocked off in the rematch.

10 seconds in too. yair must be real scary lol. What a load of shit.

They took it to epic levels with this one, that's for sure. I'll say this, though: Without the Shertards, this place wouldn't be half as entertaining as it is. Bless them.

Nothing out of the ordinary. When Yair beat the old and past-his-prime BJ Penn they said he was definitely going to be champion. When Holly KO'd Honda, they thought she would reign forever. Now, she's like 7 losses of her last 9 fights or something like that

15 seconds? Nothing in comparison to the sheer terror this man put into Royce Gracie with a 0 second win.

Harold-Howard.jpg

Yair has a lot to learn.

Nothing out of the ordinary. When Yair beat the old and past-his-prime BJ Penn they said he was definitely going to be champion. When Holly KO'd Honda, they thought she would reign forever. Now, she's like 7 losses of her last 9 fights or something like that

Same with Weidman.

Same with Conor.

Same with anybody who wins a semi-high profile fight and has a primarily sub 25 year old WWE- infused fanbase.

To be fair its an extremely small and retarded minority that believes Stephens faked it

My victim mentality tells me he faked it because White people lie.

If you disagree, you're racist and believe in a false God.

jeremy was trying to get a fast dq victory lololol

in other news id like to see stephens smash conor at 155

Lol TS I almost made this same thread. No way on fucking earth was Stephens faking that.
But whatever, let the tards do their thing. They'll be part of the reason I get Stephens at better odds in the rematch.

Some of you actually believe Stephens faked this so he can get a way out of the fight? Lmfao...

So let me get this straight,
A guy who's fought the likes of Aldo, Max, Frankie, RDA, Zabit and Emmett and who has left many guys in his career unconscious has now decided he needs to get the fuck out and stay away from Yair "Spinning shit, Mexican WB, got cut for ducking Zabit " Rodriguez????????
LOL

That's honestly comical.

Can't wait to see Yair get his head knocked off in the rematch.
giphy.gif
10/10
We talkin Lil Heathen here not Todd Duffee. I hate saying it but "Filthy Casuals". I guess people don't know how JS operates....{<huh}Forget about it....

Shertards getting called out:

00hX30t.gif

Back