Media Masvidal respects Khabib trashes Usman

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

For all the Spanish speakers.

Around 4:00 Masvidals says he respects Khabib for trying to finish people on the ground, and trashes Usman for just laying on top of his opponents

Masvidal needs to enjoy his time in the sun because it will be fleeting....

So Masvidal knows he gets beaten by both but figures there's more money losing to Khabib.

After the gatekeeper belt fight where he should beat Nate pretty easily he's going to lose his next one. WW is full of killers and they're not all going to dive into his knee or be MW's killing themselves cutting to 170.

They all trash Usman because they all know Usman destroys any WW

Masvidal needs to enjoy his time in the sun because it will be fleeting....
He may be a dumb thug, but this is fight sport and he’s spent his life in it. His ko of askren is one of the greatest moments ever in mma. He’s not going anywhere, like he never has.

He may be a dumb thug, but this is fight sport and he’s spent his life in it. His ko of askren is one of the greatest moments ever in mma. He’s not going anywhere, like he never has.

You clearly haven't been watching MMA for very long. He's not consistent enough or charismatic enough to continue to be popular.

One or two more losses and it will be back to the prelims for him. He's hot because of the hype Askren built, not from anything he did or say outside the cage.

Does anybody care about what this jobber has to say ?

So Masvidal knows he gets beaten by both but figures there's more money losing to Khabib.

After the gatekeeper belt fight where he should beat Nate pretty easily he's going to lose his next one. WW is full of killers and they're not all going to dive into his knee or be MW's killing themselves cutting to 170.

How does he beat Nate "easily"?

You clearly haven't been watching MMA for very long. He's not consistent enough or charismatic enough to continue to be popular.

One or two more losses and it will be back to the prelims for him. He's hot because of the hype Askren built, not from anything he did or say outside the cage.

He was getting cheered more in Vegas when he thought Askren. He got really popular after the Till fight and even more after shutting up big mouth Askren in 3 seconds lol

Jorge would sleep Usman

Askren is a way better wrestler than Marty
He's unbeaten in the ufc and he won't lose to this scrub journeyman.

Only low iq fish brains think he's an elite WW.

He lost to assuncao and was at nowhere near contention at LW

I’ve been watching Masvidal since Bodog and Sengoku. He’s been a bad ass tough dude with tight accurate striking fighting competitively with the top of the sport for over 10 years. It’s finally all coming together for his retrospective. He’s a very memorable and well liked fighter, which is why he’s fighting Diaz in this pop star championship to begin with. You talking nonsense.

He was getting cheered more in Vegas when he thought Askren. He got really popular after the Till fight and even more after shutting up big mouth Askren in 3 seconds lol

And no one gave a shit about him during his 13 losses and thats my point. He's hot right now because of a highlight reel finish.

If he can't sustain those kind of wins (which historically his fight record tells us he won't) he'll be back in the B column again.

The guy hasn't been able to string together more than 3 wins in a row in over 11 years.

I’ve been watching Masvidal since Bodog and Sengoku. He’s been a bad ass tough dude with tight accurate striking fighting competitively with the top of the sport for over 10 years. It’s finally all coming together for his retrospective. He’s a very memorable and well liked fighter, which is why he’s fighting Diaz in this pop star championship to begin with. You talking nonsense.

FInally all coming together? This is how his career has gone for over a decade. He wins a couple and then loses a couple. As I mentioned above he hasn't had more than 3 wins in a row in over 11 years.

FInally all coming together? This is how his career has gone for over a decade. He wins a couple and then loses a couple. As I mentioned above he hasn't had more than 3 wins in a row in over 11 years.
Yea. And he keeps getting big fights. I didn’t say he was the best fighter. You just said he’s not popular, which your argument proves the opposite of showing that he gets fights because he’s a draw.

Yea. And he keeps getting big fights. I didn’t say he was the best fighter. You just said he’s not popular, which your argument proves the opposite of showing that he gets fights because he’s a draw.

I said he is hot right now but doesn't have the ability to be a consistent fighter which would continue his popularity.

Why don't you go back and do a search of threads here a couple of years ago and find at least one that was talking about how amazing Masvidal was. There weren't any.

He is the flavor of the day.

Back