we need more japanese card

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
japanese crowd are the MVP and know how to treat the fighters win or lose.

giphy.gif

MVP is fighting against some nobody soon in bellator

stfu quit trying to make a point

lol nah.

Their national sport of sumo is pretty racist, has a limit on foreigners, and has major bullying/hazing problem.

They're just like you and me. They're not so special.

lol nah.

Their national sport of sumo is pretty racist, has a limit on foreigners, and has major bullying/hazing problem.

They don’t want your people going out there and ruining their country I don’t blame them. Are they perfect no but they’re better people than you.

They don’t want your people going out there and ruining their country I don’t blame them. Are they perfect no but they’re better people than you.

#Trump2020

lol nah.

Interestingly enough it is those foreigners you talk about that have been the headline scandals in the past (not always)

But yeah, Japanese are very close minded but they make up for their shit. Whenever someone fucks up in Sumo (any scandal) they are always forced to retire.

Say if a sumo wrestler went on saying shit like Colby Covington does, or Conor punching an old dude at a bar, the athletic commissions would force them to retire from the sport and they would do it no questions asked, not before crying on a microphone saying how sorry they are.

makes sense, these guys used to kill themselves with a sword when they were caught doing something they shouldn’t.

But yeah, Japanese are very close minded but they make up for their shit. Whenever someone fucks up in Sumo (any scandal) they are always forced to retire.

If a Yokozuna simply doesn't "act like one" he could be forced to retire.

You can see this as counter weight for bad behavior, I see evil dictatorship and oppression.

Okay, little exaggerated, but Im going..

Japanese are just like anyone else.

If they're silent, they're mostly uninterested.

They would go nuts for their own stars like Gomi

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/04/angry-dad-uses-child-weapon-attack-rival-fan-baseball-game-10113078
Japanese dad uses son as weapon at baseball game.

The youngster was thrown with such force that he almost slipped out of his dad’s arms but was stopped just before he went flying to the floor head first

How do you "throw something with such force" when it doesn't even leave your hands lol

These UK tabloids are trash

If a Yokozuna simply doesn't "act like one" he could be forced to retire.

You can see this as counter weight for bad behavior, I see evil dictatorship and oppression.

Okay, little exaggerated, but Im going..

I wont disagree with you, Sumo is crazy (its why I love it) if Yokozuna’s do poorly in a few tournaments they are expected to retire from the sport. Since the Yokozuna rank can never be removed, if they keep fighting and doing poorly they are diminishing the “Yokozuna” rank so they have to quit what they do. That’s crazy to me.

Imagine the ATP going to roger Federer... hey roger, you’ve been sucking balls the last few grand slams, time to pack it up! And he HAS to do it.

I wont disagree with you, Sumos is crazy (its why I love it) if Yokozuna’s do poorly in a few tournaments they are expected to retire from the sport. Since the Yokozuna rank can never be removed, if they keep fighting and doing poorly they are diminishing the “Yokozuna” rank so they have to quit what they do. That’s crazy to me.

Imagine the ATP going to roger Federer... hey roger, you’ve been sucking balls the last few grand slams, time to pack it up! And he HAS to do it.

Yeah, Im waiting for sumo to start right now. I dont have a stream of the lower divisions.

I dont think Kise wanted to retire, but they forced him out recently.

How do you "throw something with such force" when it doesn't even leave your hands lol

These UK tabloids are trash

Lol yeah, when I googled that story, there were other headlines that read "throws child". I thought I found two different stories.

Yeah, Im waiting for sumo to start right now. I dont have a stream of the lower divisions.

I dont think Kise wanted to retire, but they forced him out recently.

Yeah mbovosumo in twitch doesnt start until a while. I hope I can stay up for it but I am sort of sleepy and its still 2 hours to go and the earlier matches are a bit trash today since they are not very important. The 7-7 matches are later and of course the deciding matches even later than that.

I hope I can make it, if not I’ll watch tomorrow.

Which stream do you use?

Yeah mbovosumo in twitch doesnt start until a while. I hope I can stay up for it but I am sort of sleepy and its still 2 hours to go and the earlier matches are a bit trash today since they are not very important. The 7-7 matches are later and of course the deciding matches even later than that.

I hope I can make it, if not I’ll watch tomorrow.

Which stream do you use?

There are two good ones on youtube. Ive been on the twitch one when they've gone down. Youtube guy starts a bit earlier.

They're easy to find, but I wont link the channel. I did it twice on Sherdog, and they were hit with warnings. I posted NattoSumo videos here, he was hit with copyrights.

Maybe Im just paranoid, but its easy to find.

I dont think I'll make it either, but with a 3-way tie on day 15.. I gotta muscle through

There are two good ones on youtube. Ive been on the twitch one when they've gone down. Youtube guy starts a bit earlier.

They're easy to find, but I wont link the channel. I did it twice on Sherdog, and they were hit with warnings. I posted NattoSumo videos here, he was hit with copyrights.

Maybe Im just paranoid, but its easy to find.

I dont think I'll make it either, but with a 3-way tie on day 15.. I gotta muscle through

Wow I did not expect them to get in trouble for fucking sumo. As far as I know as long as they are not profiting from it it’s fine but shit, good to know, I won’t post anything related then, wouldn’t want nattosumo to go down, that channel (and Chris Gould, even tho he is original content) are fucking priceless.

Wow I did not expect them to get in trouble for fucking sumo. As far as I know as long as they are not profiting from it it’s fine but shit, good to know, I won’t post anything related then, wouldn’t want nattosumo to go down, that channel (and Chris Gould, even tho he is original content) are fucking priceless.

I'm 50/50.

Maybe Im paranoid, or maybe a sherdogger reported it, I dunno.

Either way, War Enho!

Back