YAIR LOST MANY FANS

PitDoggMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yair lost fans ...

The way he conducted himself was totally unprofessional.

First of all, he's the one who cheated. He wasn't even apologetic. He never once expressed concern that he may have scratched Stephen's eye or injured it seriously. Anyone who thinks a fighter like Stephens, who spent six weeks of his life training his ass off, would fake something like that just isn't using their brain. Therefore, given the circumstance, the normal thing for the offender to do would be to say, "I hope his eye is okay."

But not Yair. First he waves his fist in the air like he won something, then he cries boo-hoo, then he has an enraged fist-clenching hissy-fit at Bisping for tapping him on the shoulder, followed by putting his head on his trainer's shoulder like a little crybaby girl to daddy.

In short, dude comes in there with a pretense of acting like a Zen master, but loses all emotional control over something pretty minor for which he alone is responsible. Can't say have ever seen a professional athlete, of any discipline or sex, act "like that" after a disappointing end.

Although I must admit Yair looked super-sharp, and fast AF, for the 20 seconds they fought ... the way he conducted himself in the aftermath lost him at least one fan, and likely a lot of others.

EDIT:

The weird thing about him, basically, is that the acts like a queen. None of his actions were that of an adult male. From seeking comfort and bizarre embraces from his corner, to having a hissy-fit tantrum, every bit of what Yair displayed was (at best) childish and (at worst) "queenly." No part of Yair's conduct is what one would expect of a man.

In fact watching Yair hiss at Bisping then seek a comforthing hug from another man ... while Bisping basically stood there & didn't react at all, remaining completely calm ... was a case study in "bitchassness" vs. manly conduct.

Last edited:
I bet he gained over a hundred thousand new fans by making Stephens quit then showing that mexican fire!

He didn't lose me during or after the fight. But during his post fight interview with Hardy he sure did.

You are right TS, I don't know why people keep supporting this clown specially after he ducked Zabit.

You are right TS, I don't know why people keep supporting this clown specially after he ducked Zabit.

This.

I like watching Yair fight, I dont want to hear anything else aboot him. He's annoying.

who the fook is that stephens guy?

a guy who quit just like kongo and duffee

no mexican style, no mexican heart

yair has the heart of a mexican pantera and would never give up

There's something weird about the guy. Something weird and something highly unlikable. Not easy to call yourself a fan at this point.

I only read it, but can't confirm that he actually said it. But read a quote along the lines of saying Jeremy has to live with the decision to stop. Like what? You raked his eye and the doc and herb weren't even asking him if he wanted it to continue. They just waived it off.

I'm unchanged. I look forward to the rematch.

You don't talk so much shit then get a ref NC. Just think about it. Jeremy wasn't like "give me time! give me time!"

People support Connor and his antics, I think he'll be fine lol

Yair told the people not to blame Stephen's and that it must have been a serious eye poke. Yair also didn't talk shit to bisping he told Bisping "that bitch talked so much shit" referring to Jeremy. This is why you shouldn't make threads unless u know exactly what was happening not just by what the translator says. Yair was obviously emotional over everything have some sympathy

Yair told the people not to blame Stephen's and that it must have been a serious eye poke. Yair also didn't talk shit to bisping he told Bisping "that bitch talked so much shit" referring to Jeremy. This is why you shouldn't make threads unless u know exactly what was happening not just by what the translator says. Yair was obviously emotional over everything have some sympathy
Yair told ESPN+ Jeremy was a liar and should have continued.

Yair is now an unwatchable douche in my opinion until further notice

I hope UFC doesn't go back to Mexico. The fans were a disgrace. Throwing bottles at Stephens after their guy eye poked him.

I hope UFC doesn't go back to Mexico. The fans were a disgrace. Throwing bottles at Stephens after their guy eye poked him.
To be fair they were just emotional . When you emotional you can do whatever you want , there are no consequences for your actions, its awesome.

Back