Horrible decision

How did you give Moreno the first round? Glad you're not the judge.

Round 1 was close.
Round 2 was all Askar and Moreno only landed one good kick.
Round 3 was all Moreno.

That was some Russian hacking bullshit lol

Clear victory for Moreno

I thought Moreno took it but the silver lining is worse decisions have been made than this.

I gave Moreno the 2nd round for knockdown and also the 3rd round to Moreno of course

Yes and was an interesting reference for imagining a competitive match between Tony and Khabib. There were some similarities in the style match-up.

Moreno outstruck and did more damage to Askarov in round 2 and was never in danger at any point. Clear round for him and obviously no one's disputing the third round so this should be a pretty clear victory for Moreno but I'm sure the Russian shills on here will disagree.

Yeah I had it 30-27 for Moreno, first two rounds were close but he finished both rounds stronger. Fucking shame.

When you bet and get a bad decision you celebrate. It's wrong but I'm celebrating a parlay survival, leggo Yair.

Mostly it showed how poor round-by-round scoring is for MMA. Whole fight, clearly Moreno.

I thought the 28-28 judge had it right, first two for Askarov and 10-8 3rd for Moreno.

Mostly it showed how poor round-by-round scoring is for MMA. Whole fight, clearly Moreno.

That just shows how poor all judging is, they should fight to the death.

That was some Russian hacking bullshit lol

Clear victory for Moreno
I'd be impressed if the russians were so good that they're able to hack into a piece of paper.

Back