Media Most overrated fights?

It was a fun fight.. nothing special
Round 2 was great because it looked like Silva could do something

Bigfoot vs hunt
Conor vs mayweather

What is a fight that other fans love that you aren't that into?

For me, it's easily Adesanya vs Silva.

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/4eb91cfc892a108e

Strike count was pretty low and both guys were just showboating most of the fight.

Silva vs. Diaz sucked too, but people seemed to enjoy Diaz laying around the ring and laying a turd.

Woodley vs wonderboy 1 wasn't that great either, but people seemed to like it and wanted the rematch....we know how the rematch went.

Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver... big mismatch while the conor fans ate that shit up like there was no tomorrow

I am going to take a lot of heat for that but...

Bonnar vs Griffin

for me. I don't like Rock'em Sock'em Robots fights.

Conor vs. Diaz 2. Wasn’t nearly as exciting as fans make it out to be

Lawler Condit.
Sure round 5 is a classic...but the first 4 are very poor

I remember people saying Lobov Swanson was a great fight. Even got FOTN. Amongst one of the most boring fights I've seen.

Silva vs. Diaz sucked too, but people seemed to enjoy Diaz laying around the ring and laying a turd.

Woodley vs wonderboy 1 wasn't that great either, but people seemed to like it and wanted the rematch....we know how the rematch went.
I thought Diaz was funny at first, but then the fight ended up sucking hard.
Most of it came from Anderson's unwillingness to engage, which I guess you can't blame him for but so much.

Anderson Silva Nick Diaz
Carlos Condit Nick Diaz

Both guys were terrified of engaging with Nick...

I remember thinking Hendo/Rampage was gonna be clash of the titans. was a decent fight but alot of cage/clinch work

dan gassed after round 2, and rampage outwrestled him. neither man ever wrestled again

I didn't think people really cared for that fight TS

I am going to take a lot of heat for that but...

Bonnar vs Griffin

for me. I don't like Rock'em Sock'em Robots fights.

In the history of fights with no context, I don't disagree. It was a good fight on it's own right though. What really elevated it though was the time and place that it happened, and it couldn't have happened a better time. It's kind of one of those "you had to be there" moments to really appreciate it

Came in expecting a bunch of losers to be triggered by Conor. Leaving satisfied!
<{MingNope}>

Back