What could Prime Andy Silva do that Adesanya can't?

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Been dealing with alot of local Anderson Silva fans who act like Izzy would get washed by a prime Silva but idk if thats the case.

He (Izzy) has a more diverse striking arsenal.

Has better BJJ

More Lentgh and reach (he could fight at LHW)

and a Better Chin.

Anderson Silva is one of my favorite fighters but his fans make alot of very unbearable outlandish comments.

Is Adesanya not the superior fighter overall between the two?

At one time Silva had the password to the Matrix...

Prime Silva finishes any version of Israel within 2 rounds. 44 year old Anderson won a round against Asesanya

Let me know when Israel goes on a UFC record 16 fight win streak (14 finishes) with 10 title defenses and 3 1st round LHW KOs

Been dealing with alot of local Anderson Silva fans who act like Izzy would get washed by a prime Silva but idk if thats the case.

Has better BJJ

and a Better Chin.

Anderson Silva is one of my favorite fighters but his fans make alot of very unbearable outlandish comments.

Silva triangld sonnet. Which begs the question. How bad is sonnet really?

Has better BJJ

and a Better Chin.

Wtf?

Silva had better timing and more power, it helped him get more finishes. Also I think Silva had better BJJ, not as good of TDD tho.

Has better BJJ

and a Better Chin.

They both get KO’d by Bobby Knuckles.

Prime Silva beats any MW Anderson LHW who ever lived except perhaps Jones
<{chips}>
he got killed by Weidman twice in his prime and some how he would’ve beat everyone at LHW?
He had a chance to fight Shogun and he refused.
Don’t be delusional.

<{chips}>
he got killed by Weidman twice in his prime and some how he would’ve beat everyone at LHW?
He had a chance to fight Shogun and he refused.
Don’t be delusional.
A man who is 38 years old, has had 37 fights, and has been fighting for over 16 years in not in his prime.

Prime Weidman was KOd 4 times in 5 fights

Back