Say something nice about Adesanya and his..

hickoryflat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...Biggest win to date...He can dance I'll give him that..And Gastelum.

Bobby knuckles is going to fuck him up and make him humble

I didnt think he can go through the back and forth battle he went through vs the mexican chin

Last edited:
I actually thought this would catch fire...Nothing nice to say or a big win...?

So you're asking to say something nice about the fight with Gastelum?

He showed a lot of heart. Both did.

I don't know if i understand what this is supposed to be bro

Just say something nice about Adesanya and what you think is his biggest win to date...I should have been more clear...My bad..

It's supposed to be just any compliment, and what you think is his biggest win, which everyone should answer Gastelum to..

Super talented fighter, fun style, talk some trash but he backs it up... showed attitud coming back from being hurt. Actually goes for the finish.

His biggest win is Gastelum.

IDK how people can dislike him (or Whittaker for the same reasons). Maybe he is a little cocky but who the fuck cares?

This genderbender thinks he is an Anderson Silva or something (absolutely DELUSIONAL), but in the end he is only a Grace Jones mfucker and nothing more.
_ef29b702-9c9b-11e9-abeb-d862b82ea15f.jpg

The truth is: He is far, faaar away from who he think he is. A good fighter, and that's it.

WAR WHITTAKER!! WAR ANY ADESANYA'S OPPONENT!!
Lol he'll be your profile pic this time next year.

I mean I wish I was badass enough h to beat up Kelvin

Would make a great Dentist...
OOME3TENSBHEZO2VGKOZBA2YH4.jpg

He is godlike when he gets triggered in those 5th round exchanges

He will probably make a good MW champ.

He's a world class striker with excellent takedown defense. Biggest win so far is Gastelum, because he got a belt out of it. Gastelum has never been stopped from strikes. Whittaker has. If Whittaker takes the same shots that Gastelum took he's out cold.

He's a world class striker with excellent takedown defense. Biggest win so far is Gastelum, because he got a belt out of it. Gastelum has never been stopped from strikes. Whittaker has. If Whittaker takes the same shots that Gastelum took he's out cold.
Yes I agree with this. I am not saying Whitaker will take those same shots but if he does he will go down. He took some horrendous shots from Romero but I think that Israels shots, esp in the 5th, were very targeted and he did almost take out Gastelum. I give this fight a 50/50 because it will almost certainly be contested on the feet.

I like Robert but I think Adesanya might get a ko here

No. He's fucking weird.

Back