Media Dana white: Tony Ferguson is next, GSP vs Khabib possible

I don't believe a word out of his fat mouth and won't believe Tony is getting the shot until the cage is locked.

Dana “we’ll see how this places out” White

Ah shit, the kiss of death. And I so wanted this fight.

Seems pretty obvious that Conor is facing Gaethje. Before Gaethje fought, Dana was saying "Conor wants the rematch" and now it's "Conor has to fight someone else before rematching Khabib."

Dana “we’ll see how this places out” White
I wish someone would do a Dana White the chat bot edition. You could fit his entire persona into 5 minutes of soundbites:

*a great, tough up & coming fighter
*this kid is "x"
*well if you look at "x"
*good luck tomorrow boys
*we'll see how things play out
*i don't make match ups at post fight press conferences
*that's possible
*we'll see how it goes
*we'll see what happens
*i don't know

It means GSP Khabib is next and the Tony fight will never happen then?

Seems pretty obvious that Conor is facing Gaethje. Before Gaethje fought, Dana was saying "Conor wants the rematch" and now it's "Conor has to fight someone else before rematching Khabib."

Sounds like a good fight to me.

giphy.gif

I wish someone would do a Dana White the chat bot edition. You could fit his entire persona into 5 minutes of soundbites:

*a great, tough up & coming fighter
*this kid is "x"
*well if you look at "x"
*good luck tomorrow boys
*we'll see how things play out
*i don't make match ups at post fight press conferences
*that's possible
*we'll see how it goes
*we'll see what happens
*i don't know
Every time it says its absolutely not true

Its true

Seems like Dana is saying this to lowball Tony, stating he has different options so Tony better accept what they offer...

<GinJuice>
Tony "the real champ" Ferguson.

Tony vs khabib is really unavoidable at this point and probably the highest level fight we'll get to see in our lives.

Oh, hell yeah!

2 great fights ahead. And Justin Gay-G is right up there too

Boy.. that hate for St Pierre disappeared now that Khabib is the face of the UFC and huge worldwide draw... Sorry, but Ferguson get's passed up for the numbers ESPN+ PPV will do for the "Super Fight". Khabib fights GSP and Mcgregor while Ferguson fights Gaethje. Ha.

He is already bending to GSP's knee.
The GOAT says and does whatever he says and wants.

lol tony better accept the first contract the ufc propose to him or he ll never get the title shot, get ready for khabib vs ferguson, khabib paid 8 millions, tony paid 250 k ...

Back