Dana says that Khabib vs GSP is "possible"

I'm impressed by this thread

GSP-1024x575.jpg

Last edited:
Is Ferguson possible? Is a Conor rematch possible? Love news about what is possible. The possibilities are endless. /thread

I'm starting to think that GSP might be ducking the new and evolved WW elite for cherry picked , easier matchups such as Michael Ping and Khabib

I'd love to see it, but I still want Khabib vs Tony first, I been waiting years and years and years to see this fight, if it doesn't happen next then I'm gonna be at the point where I am beyond dubious it will ever actually happen.

Is Ferguson possible? Is a Conor rematch possible? Love news about what is possible. The possibilities are endless. /thread
Well since Dana has flatly stated many times that the GSP fight is "not going to happen", this is new news. And obviously, this is not a new thread about speculating on how great or lame Conor is, so I expected to get some blowback from Shertards. Especially the no life green ones.

Well since Dana has flatly stated many times that the GSP fight is "not going to happen", this is new news. And obviously, this is not a new thread about speculating on how great or lame Conor is, so I expected to get some blowback from Shertards. Especially the no life green ones.
He was asked immediately after the Porier fight. White responded “Sure. Why not?”

It's as possible as GSP coming back and facing Usman for the WW title or Whittaker for the MW title.

Dana: "sure it could happen" and "its possible"

Sherbros: Bruhhhhh GSP vs Khabib is definitely happening !!

Also Dana: "Colby ducked Usman and Woodley because he wants an unreasonable paycheck"

Sherbros:

thumb_adonbilivit-when-you-realize-cazorla-diego-costa-monreal-torres-mata-2489760.png

GSP is going to be in his late 30s soon and if they make him fight Khabib @ 155 lbs in Russia he’s basically fucked- which is what Dana wants.

I love how Dana has decided to keep repeating "Tony has declined opportunities before" every single interview. Its like they have a meeting on talking points

I'm starting to think that GSP might be ducking the new and evolved WW elite for cherry picked , easier matchups such as Michael Ping and Khabib

Khabib is far more skilled than anyone on the WW roster. If you can't realize this then you know nothing about mma.

Gsp needs to get back in normal rotation and stop cherry picking fights, very ungoatworthy like

Imagine saying Khabib is a cherry picked fight. Sherdog level of retardation knows no limits.

I'm starting to think that GSP might be ducking the new and evolved WW elite for cherry picked , easier matchups such as Michael Ping and Failed to Phase Geezor on Bar Stool McGregor

Fixed that for you...

GSP is going to be in his late 30s soon and if they make him fight Khabib @ 155 lbs in Russia he’s basically fucked- which is what Dana wants.
Well he’s 38 already. With 1 fight in the last 6 years. I think Dana is waiting for him to hit 40 and 1 fight in 8 years before he feels it’s safe enough for Khabib to fight him.

Well, just stop thinking I'd say.

GSP doesn't go at WW because he doesn't give a fuck about becoming a 3rd time WW champion, a division he owned for so many years.

He isn't ducking shit: he wants to be the first champ-champ-champ.

Gsp needs to get back in normal rotation and stop cherry picking fights, very ungoatworthy like

GSP cleared the toughest (or second toughest) division two times. He bought himself the right to do whatever the hell he wants lol

I agree. Dana definitely wants to see GSP lose.

Would be hilarious to see GSP win and bald goof be super pissed. However, father time wins against GSP this time, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back