Co-Headline for Masvidal vs. Diaz?

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think what would be extra bad ass is if the UFC co mains The Korean Zombie vs. Brian Ortega at the MSG.

It seems feasible...

Yay or Nay?

I think what would be extra bad ass is if the UFC co mains The Korean Zombie vs. Brian Ortega at the MSG.

It seems feasible...

Yay or Nay?

Yeah could be an awesome fight as Co-main

Nah i want 5 rounds for KZ/Ortega.......KZ seems much better when hes headlining and i dont want to give Ortega an out with 3 rounds

You've got Diaz, Masvidal and the _
Nah i want 5 rounds for KZ/Ortega.......KZ seems much better when hes headlining and i dont want to give Ortega an out with 3 rounds

You've got a very valid point there. But I think it's up to Ortega.

Not really since Gastulem v Till is Co-Main.
Well you never know. I think Is is willing to fight anywhere at anytime. I think Ortega will choose and might even consider getting slotted 3rd for this big fight...

It seems feasible...

Yay or Nay?

pretty sure Gastelum vs. Till was already named the co-main event, but I like your idea better.

Since DC is getting his rubber match. Francis Ngannou vs Rumble Johnson

mcgregor vs siver 2 lol
You bring me memories back, i can very good remember. The moment when i saw the announcement of Siver vs conir it was clear Mcnuggets road to the title fight is Dana made.

Did nobody look at this card yet? There is a co main already and the card is great besides the women’s fight.
E985FC9F-507B-40A5-873C-4E66BAA85C1C.png

Co-Main was made official last week.

Gas Vs. sTill

Too late brah.

This is pathetic and I won't participate.

edit:nvmd just looked at the card and it actually looks pretty good. BMF title though? smh

This is pathetic and I won't participate.

edit:nvmd just looked at the card and it actually looks pretty good. BMF title though? smh
{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

Dont cry

Back