Best pushes and throws?

Draxton

Hello There
@Black
Reaction score
Nothing can be more demeaning than just being pushed to the ground. What are some of your favorite examples? I don’t mean like judo throws or slams or trips. I mean pushing someone to the ground or throwing them down like these just brute strength, putting someone down.

giphy.gif

Cejudo pushing Dillashaw to the ground like he was a twig

tumblr_mw66z71yTB1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Misread. Just a throw. A judo one at that!

UFCFightNight6-KaroParisyanXDiegoSanchez-Rd2-punches&takedown-400-sg.gif

Punches and slam?

Does Sexyama making Jake Shields upside down count? Was very sexy.

I'm no Honda fan but she did have sweet Throws
Ejl7.gif

edit didnt read op to not include straight throws..... anyway came to post Barbarian but somebody beat me to it.

I'm no Honda fan but she did have sweet Throws
Ejl7.gif

edit didnt read op to not include straight throws..... anyway came to post Barbarian but somebody beat me to it.
Don’t get me wrong, judo trips and throws are a thing of beauty, but this thread is about a good old fashion bitch toss.

Fedor's casting punches were really effective in the ring. I don't think they work as well in the cage

Was just watching a strikeforce rerun on showtime, the reem tossed Rogers like he was a lightweight.

Two of my favorite cases of manhandling. ”The barbarian bitch toss” is legendary.

I once sparred with a guy that was jaaaackked, around 240 lbs probably and had some previous grappling experience. We clinched, he grabbed behind my neck and exploded, snapped my head down so fast I almost face planted. Picture Keith Jardine sprawling but twice as fast

<DCWhoa>

I laughed and kept rasslin’ with him but it was right then that I understood that I just got son’d hard. It’s a good thing that I got constantly destroyed so it didn’t hurt my ego.

Back