Unleashed Ep.1 ft. Matt Hunter - New MMA Panel Show

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm an editor at Sherdog.com, and together with a few colleagues and a guest every week, we will bring you an informed and entertaining discussion about our glorious and ridiculous sport.

Our quick synopsis: Welcome to "Unleashed," the new panel discussion show on the Walkout Network! For the series premiere, Ant, Jay and Ben are joined by Matthew Hunter of Mixed Combat Radio, as they discuss fallout from Cowboy vs. Gaethje, preview UFC Mexico City, and argue over who is the most exciting fighter in the UFC today.

Check it out, and let us know what you think about it. I'm sure this will end well, so I look forward to it.

H333.PNG
7C7UA-.gif

Better if it's audio only tbh. Grainy web cam shows aren't the way to go these days .

Hey guys, I'm an editor at Sherdog.com, and together with a few colleagues and a guest every week, we will bring you an informed and entertaining discussion about our glorious and ridiculous sport.

Our quick synopsis: Welcome to "Unleashed," the new panel discussion show on the Walkout Network! For the series premiere, Ant, Jay and Ben are joined by Matthew Hunter of Mixed Combat Radio, as they discuss fallout from Cowboy vs. Gaethje, preview UFC Mexico City, and argue over who is the most exciting fighter in the UFC today.

Check it out, and let us know what you think about it. I'm sure this will end well, so I look forward to it.

I'll check that out. Just warning you though the average Sherdogger has the attention span to handle a gif and that's about it.

So i wouldn't expect much.

Better if it's audio only tbh. Grainy web cam shows aren't the way to go these days .

Thanks for the reply! I have the feeling audio-only versions may be on the way as well. Still feeling things out here. Speaking as someone who does a lot of guest appearances on podcasts and webcasts, even the audio-only podcasts I've appeared on have for the most part recorded on video chat, just because it makes for better interaction and crosstalk without people interrupting each other. Nothing worse than doing a 3- or 4-person podcast where it's just a conference call with people talking over each other.

Back