Media Dana White goes off on MMA Fan because of Fighters salaries

Why is the guy a “dick”? Because he asked a reasonable question?

Last edited by a moderator:
f36b561c113b45303188961f5a768ce4.jpg

Dana showing what a truly classy president of an mma organization should speak like.

#ufcBUSHLEAGUEsport

Why is the guy a “dick”? Because he asked a reasonable question? This guy is human garbage. Go fuck yourself Dana.

Because the first part of the questioning, was “Why are you so cheap?” Lol.

So I guess he was kinda being a dick

I hate to admit it but the organization supersedes the very sport itself, especially in the U.S.

Arena football, CFL and even the XFL never amounted to a shadow of the NFL in terms of revenue. The talent is very good in those leagues much like the talent in the non UFC banners.

If the UFC wasn't around these guys would still be fighting for $500 rather than 10k and 10k. At this stage it's hard to swallow that Dana and the fat cats have never shared more of the wealth than they have but, you can't blame them. There are a lot more pro fighters than Dana Whites and Fertitas in the world.

Wal Mart doesn't share their revenue proportionately with the cashiers and truck drivers nor does any other corporation.

Why is the guy a “dick”? Because he asked a reasonable question? This guy is human garbage. Go fuck yourself Dana.
I know it's like why are grown men so worried about another man's wallet? Kinda weird isn't it?

Plot twist: the question came from a UFC fighter

Shitting on dana is kind of popular around here.
It's easy to forget that all these fighters that people bitch about not being paid enough would be fighting in their backyards if it weren't for the ufc.
Dana knows his shit, cut the pink goof some slack.

Only weirdos are concerned what another man brings home. Mind your own business. Worry about your own f*cking salary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back