I miss Nick Diaz. #ThrowbackWednesday

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This Press Conference is so awesome lol

Nick is on another level. lol @ 15:17. GSP doesn't know how the hell to ever respond. It's so amazing. "I didn't say nothing bad, YOU started the whole thing!" lol

GSP responded by beating his ass.

Nick is busy blowing Nate’s money.

Everyone misses Nick fighting (And his crazy press conferences). Even the people on here that talk shit about him would line up to see him fight again.

Nick fucking owned GSP in that presser...

Last edited:
Condit, GSP and Dana's reaction to wolf tickets is funny ass shit

Like them or not, the DiazBros are amongst the biggest influencers in the history of the UFC, right up there with the likes of Chuck, Tito, Gsp, McG, Anderson, etc

I miss his fights

I do not miss Nick Diaz

I REALLY do not miss Nick Diaz fanboys

I miss his fights

I do not miss Nick Diaz

I REALLY do not miss Nick Diaz fanboys

Except if you watched that press conference Nick actually made quite a few good points which is why GSP was so flustered. Don't get me wrong I have always been a GSP fan but Nick was ill served in the promos for this event.

He said it pretty clearly as to why he was being portrayed as a bully and GSP comparing him to people bullying him when he was a kid. I love the comments about the fight poster as well. He also made a pretty damn valid point about missing the open workout. He flew in at midnight the night before, trained and slept. GSP lives in the city the event is held in and didn't have similar travel requirements.

Back