Gastelum is going to demolish Darren Crocotill Dunedee

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Honestly. Till is going to be on his back all fight and Gastelum is going to win a UD at worse. Kind of seems like a mismatch to me. Will be interesting to see Till back after his KO loss to Medieval Masvidal.

But Till was 55-0 with 56 KO’s as a kickboxer.

Crocotill Dunedee?

vB1jBdc.gif

I trust Kelvin GASSEDtelums cardio about as much as I trust Tills chin...

Fiddy fiddy fight imo

<{chips}>

Till Destroys Gastelum. 2nd Round K/O

First round ko for Gastelum. Very unlikely that Till wins, but if he does, that would be impressive

Might tire Till out at the start with some blanket-fu, though.

When has Kelvin shown issues with cardio?

Magny, Woodley, Adesanya, Jacare, fights to name a few.

Super talented fighter, but he’s also one of the most undisciplined guys in the game.

Kelvin is a tough guy to put away. Till has been finished his last two outings. It's very likely that Kelvin puts his lights out early, unless MW Till is something to behold.

Honestly. Till is going to be on his back all fight and Gastelum is going to win a UD at worse. Kind of seems like a mismatch to me. Will be interesting to see Till back after his KO loss to Medieval Masvidal.
till has terrible head movement and boxing defense, kelvin´s defense is not the best but far better than the gorilla´s.

Might tire Till out at the start with some blanket-fu, though.

When has Kelvin shown issues with cardio?
He has at 170, i think hes fine at 185, but still has room to improve.

That title would make sense if he was Australian but he's a wanker.

He is still Tillsbury Doughboy imho

Magny, Woodley, Adesanya, Jacare, fights to name a few.

Super talented fighter, but he’s also one of the most undisciplined guys in the game.
Well, technically, I guess those are examples where he's shown issues with cardio. But he was dead sick fighting Woodley (still went the distance to a split decision) and Israel/Jacare fights were firefights with a lot of output. Even if they're good, no one has endless cardio. But wait... he didn't gas vs Jacare. I remember that fight cause it was, apparently, controversial and had to be rewatched - Jacare threw everything but the kitchen sink at Kelvin and Jacare looked 100 years old at the end of the fight, while Kelvin looked like he could've gone on.

Don't remember the Magny fight. Maybe it was Neil's peak performance. But Kelvin wasn't sick and didn't miss weight for that one, so who knows. Maybe tall, lanky black guys are his kryptonite.

In any event, I still don't think his cardio's lacking. Will rewatch the Magny fight, though. If he looks good, I'll come back and reaffirm my stance. If he looks bad, I will move on and ignore this conversation.

Back