Media Stipe Miocic- "Colby Covington says something about my wife after my fight I'm going to talk to him"

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

On one hand is completely disrespectful for someone to talk shit to your wife, but on the other if you're someone who has taken multiple hits to the head, can you afford another concussion? Stipe might have bit off more than he can chew here.

Theres already a thread about this being discussed

Kind of the last guy on the roster I'd wanna fuck with.

Also, the last guy I'd want to fuck with... like, why Stipe? What does he have to do with anything? He's got no beef with anybody. Maybe besides Dana, but that's all settled now as well.

EDIT: Although, Stipe's wife's been known to yap around, so maybe she commented on some Colby post or whatever. Then she's fair game and Stipe needs to keep her on a better leash, if that's the case.

Getting some Bas street defence vibes here “this man is telling me that about my wife? I’m sorry sir, I’m going to break your legs”

They will have a Modelo together and hash it out with measured and respectful words. Afterwards Stipe will attend work and place out a fire, and then afterwards spend time with colleagues at Morrie’s Pub on Main Street and then he will phone his mother and see how she is doing lately.

Kind of the last guy on the roster I'd wanna fuck with.

Also, the last guy I'd want to fuck with... like, why Stipe? What does he have to do with anything? He's got no beef with anybody. Maybe besides Dana, but that's all settled now as well.

EDIT: Although, Stipe's wife's been known to yap around, so maybe she commented on some Colby post or whatever. Then she's fair game and Stipe needs to keep her on a better leash, if that's the case.

If she commented in a Colby's post better Colby keep it for himself and keep quiet before Miocic crush his little head, we all know that Colby is a little rat that runs to hide behind cops every time, be the way, what century are you living with that "leash"?

If she commented in a Colby's post better Colby keep it for himself and keep quiet before Miocic crush his little head, we all know that Colby is a little rat that runs to hide behind cops every time, be the way, what century are you living with that "leash"?
"Keep your bitch/hoe on a leash" is a 21st century saying.
Crushing somebody's head just cause of mean words is barbaric.
Calling police to deal with somebody breaking the law is civilized.

You're a 100% failure.

Stipe is treading in dangerous waters here so he better come prepared.

eng_pl_Boomerang-Killer-Colorless-big-and-heavy-wooden-returning-boomerang-81_1.jpg

America's longest reigning Interim Champion is not someone to take lightly.

This is what Stipe said:

“I’m kinda upset with that kid,” Miocic said, speaking on TalkRadio 77 WABC. “He was saying stuff to my wife after my fight. I might have to talk to him about that. I’m not trying to start anything here, I’m just saying I want a normal conversation. I’m not gonna go out and take his head off.

“My wife was walking to the cage, and I guess he was saying something to her and my manager being the man he is told him to shut the f*ck up. To this day my manager won’t tell me what he said, so I’m going to find out. I’m very good, I’m like the FBI. I’ll find out what he said and I’m just gonna go up to him and talk to him about it.”

Miocic insists the conversation wouldn’t lead to violence.

“I’m a normal guy,” Miocic said. “I’m just gonna go up to him and talk to him, I’m not gonna take his head off. I’m gonna go, ‘Hey man, what’s your problem’. I’m not mad at the kid, I just want to talk to him about it.”

This is what Stipe said:

“I’m kinda upset with that kid,” Miocic said, speaking on TalkRadio 77 WABC. “He was saying stuff to my wife after my fight. I might have to talk to him about that. I’m not trying to start anything here, I’m just saying I want a normal conversation. I’m not gonna go out and take his head off.

“My wife was walking to the cage, and I guess he was saying something to her and my manager being the man he is told him to shut the f*ck up. To this day my manager won’t tell me what he said, so I’m going to find out. I’m very good, I’m like the FBI. I’ll find out what he said and I’m just gonna go up to him and talk to him about it.”

Miocic insists the conversation wouldn’t lead to violence.

“I’m a normal guy,” Miocic said. “I’m just gonna go up to him and talk to him, I’m not gonna take his head off. I’m gonna go, ‘Hey man, what’s your problem’. I’m not mad at the kid, I just want to talk to him about it.”

Stipe is a total badass man.

This guy must get loads of pussy.
I’m guessing he’s a 6’5 320 lb shredded sherbro that’s highly trained in mma.
I'm all that and a bag of potato chips. But, seriously, if you can argue the point: Stipe's wife comes on your comment section and starts lecturing you on how to live - is she not fair game? It's a word for word, not like Colby's beating her up or slinging a burrito at her driving a scooter or anything like that. And if Stipe's got a problem with that, he should either let his wife deal with it on her own or tell her to shut up (again, unless it were getting physical with Colby attacking her in a parking lot with a crowbar).

shouldn't be talking shit to another man's wife and at the same time, your wife shouldn't be talking to another man.

I'm all that and a bag of potato chips. But, seriously, if you can argue the point: Stipe's wife comes on your comment section and starts lecturing you on how to live - is she not fair game? It's a word for word, not like Colby's beating her up or slinging a burrito at her driving a scooter or anything like that. And if Stipe's got a problem with that, he should either let his wife deal with it on her own or tell her to shut up (again, unless it were getting physical with Colby attacking her in a parking lot with a crowbar).

If Stipes wife said something on social media you may reply on social media. You do NOT escalate that to an in person conflict unless you are looking for trouble.

Back