Ben Askren says the flying knee landed on his neck

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
timestamped

Can you get KOd by flying knee to the neck?

I thought he broke his collar bone when I first saw it. If that landed clean on Askrens head it would have left a nasty cut

As if he can remember where it landed.

Shock
ri4OQiS.gif

timestamped

Course you can. easiest way to ko someone is by hitting the neck. see karate chop to neck. basically hitting the ateries veins hard sends a shockwave of blood causing ko.

Several high kicks to the head landed low, on the side of the neck, and still KOed fighters.

Its not like Askren is saying he wasn't KOed, the flying knee didn't land on his head, or the side of his head. It landed on the side of his neck.

The only time in life I’ve seen a neck contort more is when Jenna Jameson was doing her thing

Yeah man.. You hit an artery its easy as F to KO someone. Sometimes if your muscles are tight, and you stretch your neck hard a certain way, that alone can nearly make you pass out.

Looked like it was the side of chin/face. I can't believe that didn't do anymore damage than just a concussion, it was brutal and the recovery was hard to watch. Most prize fighters are never on the receiving end of a knock out that violent.

Course you can. easiest way to ko someone is by hitting the neck. see karate chop to neck. basically hitting the ateries veins hard sends a shockwave of blood causing ko.

Yea, Njokuani had a fight in WEC vs Jewtuszko, where he got clipped on the neck and just couldn’t recover.

holly landed on rondas neck.. just the initial pinch of blood going to your head makes you hit the deck...

Ben would have eaten it like a snack if it landed flush on his chin.

Is Curtis Blades gay? He seemed to be around that dude alot and was even documenting his health problems step by step over what seemed like several days. That video made it seem like him and that dude are dating.

yup, it actually killed him and the assclown we see talking is a cloned robot.

Back