Joanna Contender vs WeiLi Zhang

sylvalant

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After ducking Zhang three times in the past, Joanna will have no choice but to fight Zhang if she wants the belt. I'm sure JJ would have no excuses this time barring any injury, otherwise it'd look really bad for her. Joanna has admitted on record that Zhang is very strong and she personally picked Zhang to beat Andrade. Who takes it?

Bonus: Who'd be the underdog if betting opened for this matchup today?

Last edited:
She better squeeze in as many instagram shots as she can before she looks like Rocky Dennis

Zhang is an Asian Cyborg and Joanna Contender is no Amanda Nunes.

she has to beat Waterson first
not a gimme in today's landscape, considering JJ went from fiery savage champion to Instragram MMA thot

After ducking Zhang three times in the past, Joanna will have no choice but to fight Zhang if she wants the belt. I'm sure JJ would have no excuses this time barring any injury, otherwise it'd look really bad for her. Who takes it?
I don't want to say it but Zhang could either walk through Joanna. Or, Joanna guess could pull out a throwback Joanna performance were she just wins via an accumulation of strikes. Joanne needs to put Michelle in a blender for me to not view Joanna as the underdog if she has doesn't win in dominant fashion against the KH. I got Zhang.

Rose has Joanna's number though and Shev is a talent and is as technical and strategic as it comes to securing wins. Would rather see Rose vs Zhang but I suspect Rose will take another hiatus. Rose is the best at that division in gauging distance and is just a slicker striker than Joanna IMO.

i like jojo but i think she needs to win more before atitle shot.

After ducking Zhang three times in the past, Joanna will have no choice but to fight Zhang if she wants the belt. I'm sure JJ would have no excuses this time barring any injury, otherwise it'd look really bad for her. Who takes it?

Zhang Weili beats Joanna and/or Waterson. Suarez is the real problem for her, and once Tatiana gets the belt, she's probably not giving it up for a while, or until she moves to 125.

I think WeiLi's power too much. Unlike Andrade, she actually has the skill and speed to be able to land it. If she lands something big, Joanna is going down. She cannot afford to take clean hits from Zhang like Andrade, and even Andrade with a tougher chin didn't last over a minute. If she clinches Joanna Joanna will get ragdolled.

Last edited:
In the years to come, Tatiana Suarez will take over every division and reign for a long long time as a triple champ.

Weili would have a big strength advantage but Joana is much slicker. Would be a good fight.

Zhang would banish her into the fires of Mount Doom.

Recency Bias is real with you guys

Hey whatever happened to those Joanna Super Star part 10 threads?

JJ has one foot out the door, just like her fellow countrygirl kk. Mom time/ ig thot time is a thing.
She ain't getting the belt, she likely still beats michelle but it wouldn't surprise me to see her lose in gus vs smith fashion

Hey whatever happened to those Joanna Super Star part 10 threads?
Those disappeared as soon as everybody got butt hurt when she started picking on everyone’s favorite mma pixie waifu Rose. Suddenly she was the evil queen who needed slaying. Then they died completely when she tapped to strikes.

Fickle fans are fickle.

Those disappeared as soon as everybody got butt hurt when she started picking on everyone’s favorite mma pixie waifu Rose. Suddenly she was the evil queen who needed slaying. Then they died completely when she tapped to strikes.

Fickle fans are fickle.

But she’s got tits now cmon! I thought Sherdog would be all up on that Joana Superstar Part 20 titty edition life. But yeah fickle is fickle.

But she’s got tits now cmon! I thought Sherdog would be all up on that Joana Superstar Part 20 titty edition life. But yeah fickle is fickle.
I'm into joanna superstar titty edition....

I mean shes not gonna win the title, but yea...tits

So Joanna Instagram would only win if it's a wet t-shirt contest?

Rather see crazy Rose getcfirst crack at Zhang before JJ.

Actually I dont think Saurez is as great as some here. She gasses pretty hard as Amanda girl was beating her the 3rd. I was at that fight in Chicago Saurez did not impress at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back