Dana white matched Khabib's donation - Confirmed by Dustin Poirier

Dana is misunderstood confirmed.

The most giving and generous CEO in the game.

Dana said that? Meaning he will not match the amount!

dana five years later on randomly remembering this.

<31>

Dana said that? Meaning he will not match the amount!

He said at the UFC 242 Post-fight conf that he will match Khabib's donation to Dustin's charity project

Dana is misunderstood confirmed
Yes. Because people thought he said he would do this. But he actually said he wouldn't - so to fulfill that lie...
Hold on. Brb

Screen-Shot-2016-11-17-at-3.25.31-PM.png

Hey, I gave $30. Match me too, Dana! In fact match what all of Sherdog gave...I assume some of you may have. You old softies.

$100,000 are you serious? That's like you giving away $10 dlls. I mean nice from you but come on.

Truth.

Dana's net worth an estimated $500 million.
A $100k donation (tax write-off) is 0.02% of his net worth.

This is the equivalence of someone who has $100,000 and donating $20 and gets a tax deduction out of it.

Couldn't he have drawn it out a few days so we could make threads calling him a tightarse?

And of course here people are bitching that Dana gave money to charity when he could have given none.
I am sure you all gave a lot more % than he did..

Sounds like it was confirmed by Dana - which is no sort of confirmation at all.

You guys shitting on Dana for $100,000 fuck what do you want him to do? Give Poirier 10 million dollars? You can't give him a huge amount because other guys will start expecting the same out of you for their charities too or whatever. $100,000 dollars is a still a shitload of money so just let Dana be the good guy for once.

dude does something nice and people shit all over him... yup this is sherdog [CONFIRMED]

Thats a lot of water for Pygmy People of Uganda

Truth.

Dana's net worth an estimated $500 million.
A $100k donation (tax write-off) is 0.02% of his net worth.

This is the equivalence of someone who has $100,000 and donating $20 and gets a tax deduction out of it.

Dana is worth 500 millions these days ?
Man, what a fucked up world we live in...
He can thank his good friends the Fertittas... From boxercizer to almost billionnaire...

Back