Why do people bring up Tony has won 12 in a row GSP has more

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
GSP has won more fights in a row.....Did I mention he didn't lose either one of his titles at higher weight classes. So please don't say GSP doesn't deserve Khabib fight over Tony or Conor that is just non sense.

How many of those wins were in the relevant weight class?

How many of those wins were in the relevant weight class?

Were at higher weight classes son....But I think Tony should fight Khabib next and GSP should be his last fight. GSP will beat Khabib.

Why do people keep comparing GSP to lightweights

GSP relinquished his WW title to go cruise the solar system for 4 years, but he didnt retire.

Now he actually has retired. Seems like a man of his word, and stays retired.

Sorry Man, its over.

Ferguson is still an active fighter, and a LW.

GSP is retired, and a WW.

This is coming from a GSP fan.

Were at higher weight classes son....

Good point

I completely agree with you that gsp is a coward for trying to jump to a weight class 30 pounds down to fight the much smaller guy

GSP literally just said the other day in the interview with the big booby girl that while he's currently retired, "the UFC knows where to find me".

Sooooo yeah , if Khabib breasts (autocorrect lmao but i'll leave it) Tony then GSP is willing to throw down if the UFC allows it.

It doesn’t matter who Khabib fights at 155, he beats either of the 2 old guys.

Travis Fulton once won 27 straight fights vs. unknown HWs in tiny MMA orgs with names like "Cage Thug." I'm not sure what that has to do with Tony, but since we're apparently throwing around random non-LW fight records, I thought I'd chime in.

Adesanya has 17 wins in a row, undefeated
Should he get a shot at LW?

Why would anyone talking about Tony mention GSP?
GSP is never fighting at 155 and if he did somehow make it then expect a repeat of Cejudo and TJ.

There are only 2 people with a 100 percent win streak in the UFC (10 fight minimum) neither Tony or GSP are one of them.

They bring it up because he has 12 wins in a row at LW and still hasn't got a Titleshot. GSP hasn't even fought at LW and has 1 legit win in like 6 years.

GSP has won more fights in a row.....Did I mention he didn't lose either one of his titles at higher weight classes. So please don't say GSP doesn't deserve Khabib fight over Tony or Conor that is just non sense.
I'm confident GSP beats Khabib but I just don't care much about GSP. That's why I don't care about the fight as much as I would a Conor or Tony fight.

And let's look at that 13-fight streak. First, he lost to Hendricks, so no, it isn't better numerically than Tony's. He's only on a 1-fight streak in reality. Second, most of his wins were over 6 years ago, the longest being over 12 years ago. Third, 9 of the 13 are decisions. Finally, even the 4 that aren't decisions aren't all impressive; BJ was finished on the stool not in the cage, and the Bisping fight was competitive and coulda gone either way.

And anyway, they don't fight the same way at all. If that's ever the case, then the streaks aren't necessarily equivalent. E.g. a Tony 5-fight streak is more impressive than a GSP 8-fight streak, due to the way that each fights.

Anderson Silva: 16 Fight win streak (UFC Record)
<BC1>

Because hes's still fighting, and actually an exciting fighter... Unlike the other.

What does GSP winning have to do with Ferguson at all?

Back