"Jeremy Stephens is fighting tonight"

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I couldn't find footage of Dana saying it, but here's him talking about it after the card ended. #TheseThingsHappenInMMA

How is Dana 'cutting deals' with a police department in Iowa for a guy to be released from jail that he has no relation to and does not represent legally?

It’s called bail

Bail is determined by a judge, or in some cases with algorithms depending on the crime and history of crimes committed by the person being detained. It would have been a set amount, not something to be negotiated that the PD could 'keep changing the terms' of.

Bail is determined by a judge, or in some cases with algorithms depending on the crime and history of crimes committed by the person being detained. It would have been a set amount, not something to be negotiated that the PD could 'keep changing the terms' of.
Oh god... Why do you think everything is a conspiracy?

“Judges are responsible for setting bail. Because many people want to get out of jail immediately (instead of waiting for a day or longer to see a judge), most jails have standard bail schedules that specify bail amounts for common crimes. An arrested person can often get out of jail quickly by paying the amount set forth in the stationhouse bail schedule.”

“When Jeremy Stephens was arrested on assault charges just before UFC on FX 5 this past Oct. 5 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, UFC President Dana White was adamant he felt it was "personal." His thought was police waited to make the arrest until the day of the event and then toyed with him when the Octagon boss came in to get Stephens out.”

Oh god... Why do you think everything is a conspiracy?

“Judges are responsible for setting bail. Because many people want to get out of jail immediately (instead of waiting for a day or longer to see a judge), most jails have standard bail schedules that specify bail amounts for common crimes. An arrested person can often get out of jail quickly by paying the amount set forth in the stationhouse bail schedule.”

“When Jeremy Stephens was arrested on assault charges just before UFC on FX 5 this past Oct. 5 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, UFC President Dana White was adamant he felt it was "personal." His thought was police waited to make the arrest until the day of the event and then toyed with him when the Octagon boss came in to get Stephens out.”

What conspiracy theories do I have? Lol

It says right in what you quoted 'standard bail schedules'... So what 'deal' exactly was Dana cutting?

What conspiracy theories do I have? Lol

It says right in what you quoted 'standard bail schedules'... So what 'deal' exactly was Dana cutting?
Lol did you even listen to what Dana said in the video?
He literally said the department was deciding if they were going to extradite him or not.

Your dumb conspiracy is this
“How is Dana 'cutting deals' with a police department in Iowa for a guy to be released from jail that he has no relation to and does not represent legally?”

I’m done trying to convince a conspiracy theorist. So believe what you want even though it’s clear as day.

Last edited:
Lol did you even listen to what Dana said in the video?
He literally said the department was deciding if they were going to expedite him or not.

Your dumb conspiracy is this
“How is Dana 'cutting deals' with a police department in Iowa for a guy to be released from jail that he has no relation to and does not represent legally?”

I’m done trying to convince a conspiracy theorist. So believe what you want even though it’s clear as day.

That's fine, but I dont have a conspiracy theory about it. I just think Dana was implying he was pulling strings or some shit, making himself sound more important than he actually was.

Why the fuck would the police care what Dana had to say about it? They dont make any money off letting Stephens out or extraditing him.

Back