Yagadot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

{<jordan}

Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1.png

Last edited:
No win in the last 3 years.

Fought to a draw with an old age pensioner in his last bout.

Still ranked 3rd

As Khabib would say “#3 bullshit”

Last edited:
Honestly I'm surprised they have Tony and Dustin ranked higher than Conor

This is the UFC rankings we're talking about

No win in the last 3 years.

Fought to a draw with an old age pensioner in his last bout.

Still ranked 3rd.

That draw with the old guy and smashing this guy’s phone is apparently better than beating Barboza and Cerrone

10908030-6801203-image-a-24_1552430875884.jpg

Ridiculous, and you just know that if the Tony vs Khabib fight happens next then the loser will automatically drop a place lower than Conor, without Conor fighting, its beyond obvious to me. Shameful

Lmao such fkn bullshit

I’m legitimately irrationally furious about this

UFC rankings have always been awful. I never understood why people refer to them as somekind of definitive mma ranking system.

There are plenty of better sources for more knowledgable rankings. I mean, people complain and mock the rankings here on Sherdog, but they're way better than the UFC's.

Conor did finish the 2 guys that Gaethje lost to altho one was at FW and a long time ago

Not that I think he should be ranked above him but there are worse rankings

I remember they had Rashad undeservedly ranked really high for a long time.

Hope this doesn't last as long as that shit did.

I'm guessing people forgot that Justin has multiple loses in the UFC, never held the title, 3 wins in his last 5, and got finished by Eddie....who Conor dismantled for the belt.

I've seen far worse in the rankings. Conor staying in the top p4p for so long was much worse.

Oh yea, Conor only has one loss at LW, which is to the champ. Conor also holds a win over the guy who was interim LW champ like two weeks ago.

Conor haters reaching on this one.

UFC rankings have always been awful. I never understood why people refer to them as somekind of definitive mma ranking system.

There are plenty of better sources for more knowledgable rankings. I mean, people complain and mock the rankings here on Sherdog, but they're way better than the UFC's.
A Sherdog poll is more official than the UFC rankings.

One win at 155 lbs almost three years ago and he’s still ranked 3rd. Tony is an indeterminate amount of wins and one loss away from being a worse ranked ufc lightweight than Conor McGregor.

Back