With boxing set for a big end of the year, will the UFC be able to match it?

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sept 28th
Errol Spence Jr vs Shawn Porter for the Welterweight Championship
Oct 5th
GGG vs Derevyanchenko
Oct 12
Usyk's debut at HW vs Tyrone Spong (weird)
Oct 18
Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk to Unify the IBF/WBC Light Heavyweight Championship. Both Undefeated on knockout streaks
Oct 26th
Shakur Stevenson's first attempt at a World Title (american olympic medalist) vs undefeated Joet Gonzalez. Also kinda weird. Shakur apparently dates Gonzalez's SISTER
Oct 26th
Taylor/Prograis, Chisora/Parker
Nov 2nd
Canelo Alvarez vs Sergey Kovalev for the Light Heavyweight Championship: Canelo is insane
Nov 7th
Inoue vs Donaire
Nov 9th
KSI vs Logan Paul. LOL this shit is an actual sanctioned fight. No head gear
Nov 23rd
Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz II for the WBC Heavyweight Title: in a rematch from their wild 1st fight.
Dec 7th
Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua II for the Unified Heavyweight Championship: Must win for AJ.

Other than Nate-Mas wtf does the UFC have for the end of the year? Come up with something Dana if ya can.

Last edited:
Shit son that Canelo vs Kovalev fight actually got booked? This is insane, Fuck I think Canelo will be into that tainted Mexican meat again before this one. If Joshua and Wilder both win they could finally be set for a heavyweight showdown and leave Fury in the lurch, wouldn't that be something? I don't really care about the Golovkin fight even though I am a fan, I think he is scared to fight another big name because he might get robbed in another decision so he keeps fighting bums, yeah I know Derevianchenk gave Jacobs a fight but Golovkin beat Jacobs too. Why Golovkin won't step up and fight a guy like Billie Joe Saunders or either one of the Charlo brothers or any other big name fighter from junior middleweight to super middleweight, I'd like to know.

Shit son that Canelo vs Kovalev fight actually got booked? This is insane, Fuck I think Canelo will be into that tainted Mexican meat again before this one. If Joshua and Wilder both win they could finally be set for a heavyweight showdown and leave Fury in the lurch, wouldn't that be something? I don't really care about the Golovkin fight even though I am a fan, I think he is scared to fight another big name because he might get robbed in another decision so he keeps fighting bums, yeah I know Derevianchenk gave Jacobs a fight but Golovkin beat Jacobs too. Why Golovkin won't step up and fight a guy like Billie Joe Saunders or either one of the Charlo brothers or any other big name fighter from junior middleweight to super middleweight, I'd like to know.
Wilder vs Fury is already set for February 2020. Fury got passed Otto now Deontay has to kill a man and they are going for the mega fight in February. If Ruiz wins hell fight the winner of the February megafight

Tyrone Spring had so much hype before the leg break. Very sad to watch live in the same month as Anderson shattering his leg. I had a side by side gif of the breaks but can't find it in my documents

Mcgregor vs Paulie or someone else washed up for the debut of Zuffa Boxing...

{<Mcgoat}

How the hell did I miss Usyk is fighting Spong? What the fuck? That is mind-blowing to me.

Khabib vs Tony in December would trump any other fight

Lol at not including Inoue/Donaire for Nov 7.

No way UFC matches boxing schedule.

Sept 28th
Errol Spence Jr vs Shawn Porter for the Welterweight Championship
Oct 5th
GGG vs Derevyanchenko
Oct 12
Usyk's debut at HW vs Tyrone Spong (weird)
Oct 26th
Taylor/Prograis, Chisora/Parker
Nov 2nd
Canelo Alvarez vs Sergey Kovalev for the Light Heavyweight Championship: Canelo is insane
Nov 23rd
Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz II for the WBC Heavyweight Title: in a rematch from their wild 1st fight.
Dec 7th
Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua II for the Unified Heavyweight Championship: Must win for AJ.

Other than Nate-Mas wtf does the UFC have for the end of the year? Come up with something Dana if ya can.

Nope the UFC will not match boxing end of the year.
Canelo fight, Wilder fight, AJ fight MMA does not have anyyhing available to match ghat.

Next big MMA fights:

Stipe Ngannou or Stipe Cormier
Adesanya Whittaker
Usman Covington
Masvidal Diaz
Gaethje anyone
Cejudo Benavidez or Cejudo Cruz...

So its a little light.

BUT one fight can destroy everything, boxing included and its...
Tony Khabib!

So what MMA has to offer is that

Boxing, who cares.
Artem Lobov>>>>Boxing.

Canelo vs Kovalev is crazy, Kovalev is much bigger and stronger. Canelo got balls but hands down the fight to see this year is Khabib vs Ferguson, won't miss that fight no matter what. Canelo will obviously sell more

Boxing, who cares.
Artem Lobov>>>>Boxing.
well considering all these events will be sold out, with at least 2 if not 3 of those ppv's doing over a million buys....i'd say quite a few people

oh and 50 year old diabetic ray mercer>>>>MMA

Unless we get silva gsp
Jones vs johny
Brock vs dc
Then no

Oh okay I didn't realize this was a troll thread, great job TS.

Go ahead and repost this to your favorite boxing forum with the title "lol MMA we're crushing them guise" for tons of likes.

Oh okay I didn't realize this was a troll thread, great job TS.

Go ahead and repost this to your favorite boxing forum with the title "lol MMA we're crushing them guise" for tons of likes.
hmm?
I enjoy mma quite a bit? I think the whole debate is a bit silly

I'd like to see the UFC put on some good matchups actually.

Convington-Marty
Jones vs Stipe ( I think that is the next logical step actually)
I'd probably put Henry with Benavidez to get that outta the way
Gotta hope Weidman wins against Reyes and then maybe an end of the year fight vs a top LHW? I dunno.
Gaethje vs Conor would be excellent

I think the UFC can do it actually

Wilder vs Fury is already set for February 2020. Fury got passed Otto now Deontay has to kill a man and they are going for the mega fight in February. If Ruiz wins hell fight the winner of the February megafight
It worries me that they have already set a date for Wilder v Fury.
I don't want Wilder to be looking past Ortiz.
I think Fury was lucky in his last fight - fights get stopped for a cut like that.
And there is no way that Wilder takes the AJ fight over the Fury fight, he wants to claim back that draw. And AJ's stocks dropped with the loss to Ruiz.
But if Ruiz can get over again - I think the winner of Fury V Wilder fights him.

But back to the OP - UFC has nothing on the next 4 months of Boxing. Not unless they do Conor v Khalabeeb in Moscow.

Back