*What do you think about Woodley trying to get relevant by fighting a 155er?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean, if he really wanna prove himself, against a wrestler, just train hard and try to avenge your loss against Usman, or go for Colby. Or, if you wanna fight a guy from another weight class, go for Whittaker, or Romero, or Costa. Damm, hate this chicken move from Woodley. Kamaru took his soul and know he wanna fight undersized guys.

Woodley wants to be GSP

GSP and Khabib have talked about fighting

So now Woodley wants to fight Khabib

Don’t want to see the LW division held up for a fight with Woodley. So many more legitamant matchups for khabib other than Tyron. Doesn't really have much leverage after getting shutout against Usman. I don't think his stock has been any lower... him vs Edwards is the fight to make but I doubt he takes it.

Kind of like how Silva wanted to fight GSP who fought a weight class beneath him?

:p someone was eventually going to bring it up

the dude walks at 205 SHREDDED and he called mcgregor and khabib's out ... he probably walks at the same weight as anesanya and whittaker, why he doesn't call them out ??

Woodley has a similar record, caliber of opponents(in fact way better) and size. It makes a lot of sense.
True pocket rocket action star.

Pettis and Notime Oezdemir were getting pushes based on lesser opponents and circustances.

Tyquil would get embarrassed by Khabib. So would Scrubbington and Snoozeman with their garbage NCAA wrestling

Woodley taking notes from Anderson Silva as usual , Not only did he follow his blueprint in how to screw himself out of a fight against the GOAT he is now also following his steps on how to callout smaller fighters.
At least Woodley isnt calling out somebody who fought the majority of his career in a weightclass 40 pounds below him...

If Woodley really wanted respect and to prove himself he'd go and call out Yoel Romero

<21>

I mean.. Khabib is basically doing the same with GSP.

Mofo acting like his natural weight's not 170.

It's pathetic.

If you're going to go down in weight, even though nearly killing yourself to fight smaller guys is just pathetic, it at least makes sense.
Calling someone out who's smaller than you when you have no intention of going down is just a bitch move

I swear I have seen threads complaining about "Khabib needs to move up to 170." LOL

Back