Media “I don’t know if he even know himself how good he is” - Gsp speaking about ...

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
KEVIN LEE!

@1:40

Very interesting coming from Georges. I wonder if it’s just friendly encouragement since Lee is now training with Feras or if Georges is being sincere?

Also, at the end of the interview when asked about the faceoff with Anderson, Georges completely ignores the question, LoL

Neither does Sherdog

Fighter Kevin Lee has unlocked talent we will all see soon

GSP is so polite and amiable that these comments effectively mean nothing. I assumed he was just being kind.

GSP sees a lot of himself in Kevin Lee.

But he’s just not GSP. Don’t got the will to win like Georges.

Kevin lee has hidden potential

GSP comes across as a generous person who looks to focus on people's positive attributes, so it isnt any kind of shock. He said basically the same about Wonderboy and MacDonald when they trained with his coaches.

fighter kevin lee will lose his next fight

I really think Kevin Lee is the next iteration of Erick Silva....

People keep talking about his skills and they never really manifest into the real world

<36>

Comparing his words to his record, it would seem quite the opposite is true. Nice encouragement from GSP though.

Dana said the same thing about Phillipe Nover back in the day.

You expect a teammate/gym member to say negative things about their new guy? GSP nice guy as usual.

The beating he put on Barboza was pretty brutal. And something that hasn't been replicated to this day.

Didn’t he say the same thing about Jonathan brookings?

fighter kevin lee is fighting who next,? is islam confirmed?

What else is he gonna say? That lee is a talentless chinny small heart no cardio fuck boi

I wonder if Fighter Kevin Lee can ever develop good fight IQ. I've given up believing he can get his cardio in check.

GSP comes across as a generous person who looks to focus on people's positive attributes, so it isnt any kind of shock. He said basically the same about Wonderboy and MacDonald when they trained with his coaches.

I'm taking his opinion a little more seriously just because the 2 you listed ended up becoming title challengers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back