Will we ever see this version of Conor again

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Absolute flawless boxing, for MMA, probably one of the best pure striking clinics in a championship fight. I would bet on this man versus any LW today...just not Khabib

Conor is going to come back better than he has ever been and we will see him before the end of this year. Conor is training hard despite what the haters think and when he returns he's going to remind everyone why he's one of the best lightweights on the planet

Pre-Floyd Conor was a great time for the sport.

Dude was special, must watch, and running the sport.

It was a fun ride.

I counted 11 McGregor tbreads on the front page about 15 mins ago. Why are you starting a new thread?

Absolute flawless boxing, for MMA, probably one of the best pure striking clinics in a championship fight. I would bet on this man versus any LW today...just not Khabib

That's the kind of performance he'd put on against most any Lightweight not named Khabib...

Imagine this forum's reaction if he put on a masterclass against Ferguson and/or Gaethje like that

Everyone commenting like Conor changed.

Maybe he did, but there's no definitive evidence of it. The opponents changed. He boxed the best and lost, and he fought a big wrestler who wasn't on short notice. He could have been a better form of himself than ever before and he was still going to drop both of those fights.

he looked good until he faced Khabib ,
there is not better version of Conor , there is the better fighter Khabib

conor didn't change, just go watch the detail episode of khabib, you ll see conor did a great job, and was fully prepared for the fight, khabib was just better, I would bet on conor if he fight justin or dustin next ...

I actually agree that version of Conor would fuck up all LW's not named khabib

conor didn't change, just go watch the detail episode of khabib, you ll see conor did a great job, and was fully prepared for the fight, khabib was just better, I would bet on conor if he fight justin or dustin next ...
Wrong, conor at ufc 205 was precise and quick, 229 he was sloppy af.

Conor is going to come back better than he has ever been and we will see him before the end of this year. Conor is training hard despite what the haters think and when he returns he's going to remind everyone why he's one of the best lightweights on the planet

and you believe in unicorns <Dana05>

Wrong, conor at ufc 205 was precise and quick, 229 he was sloppy af.
maybe, MAYBE because he was already tired ( because of all the wrestling ) when the time to strike has come ? maybe ??!???

If Conor meets a fighter where his style matches up well to theirs he'll look good but any fighter he fights now should show up with a better game plan than Eddie.

That's the kind of performance he'd put on against most any Lightweight not named Khabib...

Imagine this forum's reaction if he put on a masterclass against Ferguson and/or Gaethje like that
Gaethjes no better than Alvarez. Ferg is a class above but his style plays into McGregor. I'd say Khabib is the only one he can't do it to on a good night

Back