Cain V. Makes Me Sad

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
WTF happened to this guy?

Maybe that dumbass trainer is to blame for slamming baseball bats across his spine to make him tougher?

:/

Most overated HW in histor...

*Puts on Shertard hat*

One of the GOATs with BJ Penn.

How can he jump off the top ropes but not even make it in the cage?

Glad to see him enjoying himself. Not as much as I enjoy seeing people lose their minds because wrestling makes them cry.

He seems to be having a lot of fun in pro wrestling right now and he's pulling off some pretty damn advance maneuvers.

He looks fine to me.

more fighters should go to pro wrestling when they retire. hulk hogan looked like he was 65 when I last saw him doing it. I heard Ronda's doing great in wwe. It's a great post mma retirement gig.

Who the fuck watches this shit?

well he is already the MMA HW GOAT and now wants to make some real money in pro wrestling
what's sad about that?

I think USADA finished him faster then Francis did....they test for epo now , not sure if he could go wide open for 5 rounds like he did in the JDS fights anymore....

WTF happened to this guy?

Maybe that dumbass trainer is to blame for slamming baseball bats across his spine to make him tougher?

:/

Now THATS an athlete look at that vertical

well he is already the MMA HW GOAT and now wants to make some real money in pro wrestling
what's sad about that?
Dont you have to fight more than 3 times against the same dude to be considered hw goat? Not wanna be the guy but damn he is overrated on here haha

Sadly Cain destroyed his joints training like a dumbass
We’ve all seen video proof of that

If Cain stayed healthy he would be the hw goat. Its safe to say he would beat all the guys he didn't get to face. I think we all know the real reason people don't like him...

Prime Cain beats every single human that has ever lived. He sucks now though

Yea, I would say It was odd for a 240+ man to pressure non stop and go for TD after TD, and grapple for 5 rounds and not gas out....

So "wide open" means relentless or tireless?
Well, from the very start, Velasquez' cardio was presented as his most distinctive asset. My hunch is that if it were drug-induced, it would be much less distinctive. But of course, neither of us knows for certain.

Back