Media Conor and Dustin's immediate reaction to Gaethje

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Even though Gaethje called out Conor, notice how each reacted.

Dustin immediately steps up by offering a rematch. Conor immediately ducks by posting a random picture of himself.

20190915_124105.jpg

20190915_124122.jpg

But was his left hand like an animal balloon ?

How ironic...

Conrad looks haggard and defeated, Gaethje would KO Conrad in the first

Last edited by a moderator:
170 pound Irish duck should be his new phrase

Gaethje vs Dustin II sounds good but the UFC probably doesn't want Dustin getting another shot

Justin is not a helpless girl in a hotel or an elderly man in a pub.

At this point I'd pick Justin to finish conor.

Conrad vs Justin would be an awesome fight

Conor won't come back. Unless perhaps it's against an underdog like Frankie Edgar.

I dont think he wants the rematch with Khabib, he just claims to to save face. And even if he does actually want it, Khabib doesn't care to give him a rematch.

I don't know why other fighters bother talking about Conor. Stick a fork in him. He's done. Even if he fights again, he hasn't been the same since the Mayweather show. I doubt he ever fights again though.

Even though Gaethje called out Conor, notice how each reacted.

Dustin immediately steps up by offering a rematch. Conor immediately ducks by posting a random picture of himself.

View attachment 645907

View attachment 645909
There's literally no indication that this post is him reacting to Gaethje's win.

Get Conor's balls out of your mouth for a sec and realize that not everything Conor posts is supposed to mean something.

Justin is not a helpless girl in a hotel or an elderly man in a pub.

At this point I'd pick Justin to finish conor.

What do you mean "helpless girl" I know he punched a mob boss or a relative. Was it a girl?

How do we know that post from Conor is a reaction to gaethje? It looks just like a normal post for him

There's literally no indication that this post is him reacting to Gaethje's win.

Get Conor's balls out of your mouth for a sec and realize that not everything Conor posts is supposed to mean something.

Lol he always tweets comments immediately after UFC events. This time his name was even called out but his usual post-UFC tweet was just a picture instead.

I don't know why other fighters bother talking about Conor. Stick a fork in him. He's done. Even if he fights again, he hasn't been the same since the Mayweather show. I doubt he ever fights again though.
based on what?
on losing to Mayweather and to Khabib?
You do realize Mayweather is 50-0 and Khabib is 28-0 without losing a round?

"My foot was a fucking balloon!"

Never getting old. Never.

Let's see the xrays on this hand of his because JG vs Conor is THE fight to make.

Hasnt been the same LOL he lasted longer than the Champ Porier did against Khabib that coming after a long layoff. If you hate the guy fine stupid comments make you look weak

Back