Keep kids out of the prize fighting culture...

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Come at me Sherdog this ain't the environment for small children.

Coleman disagrees

Attachments

• B29AABF3-3E3A-4D65-839F-48883AD8E989.jpeg
    B29AABF3-3E3A-4D65-839F-48883AD8E989.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 28
I got tired of hearing Max's sons shouting throughout the fight with Dustin. More annoying than Rashads ex.

I mean, kid is young as all hell and will absolutely never remember this, so, eh, whatever.

Coleman's daughters being there as Mark got absolutely brutalized by Fedor was disturbing.

Mini Blessed crying after Max got whooped was pretty heartbreaking, but Max handled that so well. I think his son will remember that forever as a life lesson that sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose, but life goes on.

I guess it depends on how it's handled, but more often than not, I agree with you.

You guys cry about everything.

Little guy was all over the microphones. It's best to learn life lessons as early as possible.

I don’t find anything immoral with Cerrone holding his kid at the post fight presser. It was really annoying though so I turned it off.

I agree, bringing your young toddlers to your fights can be traumatizing for them. Those that do it are selfish or don't realize the psychological irreversible harm that they do. Seeing your hero daddy get beat up while the crowd cheers is crushing and it just isn't the right environment for kids under 18

I disagree. Whether you win or lose, important life lessons can be learned by kids. The result might upset them, but life hits harder than a prizefight all the time. I see nothing wrong with bringing your kids to a fight.

It's cringeworthy

As was Coleman back in the day

No young child should be front row watching their mom or dad get the shit beat out of them. That shit is unhealthy

it's good for the child to know winning isn't everything

Do you actually think a kid that's like one year old is actually going to remember any of this? rofl

Really awkward. Some of these fighters act like they are the only men on the planet who knocked someone up. Cowboy with his kid named Danger watching daddy get CTE. Max Holloway’s son going everywhere with him and watching his dad get his ass beat. I mean come on: leave your fuckin kids at home with the wife and fight nobody cares about your kid.

Ain´t watching that.

Cerrone is the king of the cringe.

For everything Cowboy has done, you people really go out of your way to complain about his kid?

So petty.

I think it's good to expose kids to the realities of the world at a young age and in the safety of their own home. Plus this is a sport. There are health and safety issues we need to address but ultimately kids understanding those problems is not a bad thing for anyone.

Do you actually think a kid that's like one year old is actually going to remember any of this? rofl

Sooo you're admitting it's a bad environment and the only thing making it okay is that the kid isn't going to remember it?

Back