Media Islam to Kevin Lee -- "I’ll give you a lesson BOY"

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Ain't? 2years? Boy?

Why is Islam talking like this? He sounds like a street thug -- I mean, he is a street thug, but from Dagistan. Islam trying to sound hard, is like Mike Perry trying to be white.

source.gif

FURTHERMORE - Islam looked shaky against his last two NON-RANKED opponents. Now he wants a crack at Kevin Lee?

Look, Kevin Lee got his ass WHOOPED against RDA - No denying that.

But RDA isn't some scrub. He's top 5 at the moment in welterweight.

Kevin sits around rank 7-8ish at LW but for some reason spends his time calling out fighters outside the top 10 ...
giphy.gif

Pictured above: Kevin Lee's ranking

I don't know what the fuck is going on with Kevin, but where ever that ambulance dropped him off after the RDA fight, it sure as hell wasn't the hospital.

Islam should fight Gregor Gillespie for two reasons.
  1. Islam is rank 14 and Gregor is Rank 11. Both would fight to break into the TOP 10.
  2. The winner of this match is the UNCROWNED 155 king.
Islam SONS Khabib in training. If Gregor beats Khabib 2.0, then what's to stop him from MURKING Khabib and toppling the rise of the Dagistani Dynasty?

source.gif

Damn. Are you Kevin Lee's manager or something?

Islam SONS Khabib in training. If Gregor beats Khabib 2.0, then what's to stop him from MURKING Khabib and toppling the rise of the Dagistani Dynasty?

Islam sons Khabib in training? Where did you get this information?

Ain't? 2years? Boy?

Why is Islam talking like this? He sounds like a street thug -- I mean, he is a street thug, but from Dagistan. Islam trying to sound hard, is like Mike Perry trying to be white.

source.gif

FURTHERMORE - Islam looked shaky against his last two NON-RANKED opponents. Now he wants a crack at Kevin Lee?

Look, Kevin Lee got his ass WHOOPED against RDA - No denying that.

But RDA isn't some scrub. He's top 5 at the moment in welterweight.

Kevin sits around rank 7-8ish at LW but for some reason spends his time calling out fighters outside the top 10 ...
giphy.gif

Pictured above: Kevin Lee's ranking

I don't know what the fuck is going on with Kevin, but where ever that ambulance dropped him off after the RDA fight, it sure as hell wasn't the hospital.

Islam should fight Gregor Gillespie for two reasons.
  1. Islam is rank 14 and Gregor is Rank 11. Both would fight to break into the TOP 10.
  2. The winner of this match is the UNCROWNED 155 king.

source.gif

I mean the guy comes from a third world country.. I think he's tougher than Lee..

Kevin Lee Vs Islam Makachev is an excellent fight

Fighter Kevin Lee needs to prove he still deserves his top 10 ranking after going 1-3 in his last four. And Makachev deserves to fight a top 10 to prove he belongs there.

Pretty simple actually. Plus it will be a good fight. Book it it's perfect.

It's a good match up actually. Plus, I never liked Kevin Lee, so I really hope to see Islam smashing him in a brutal way.

Fuck islam....the fighter I mean

We all know it was Ali who tweeted that. Also Kevin vs. Islam is a great fight. I agree with you with Islam / Gregor but fighting against Kevin is also very lucrative ranking-wise.

I mean the guy comes from a third world country.. I think he's tougher than Lee..

Lee is from China, life ain't that easy with the small rice rationing their government provides each month so toughness is a wash IMO.

Ah yes, one guy that got starched by a BJJ journeyman calling out another guy that got starched by a BJJ journeyman

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

pYYBQp.gif

islam is rustam khabilov 2.0, hes gonna get poked out soon. he hasnt faced anyone worth naming.

I like how some people think the entire world is supposed to know the history of American racism.

well Kevin should take the fight, what better practice for Khabib then islam.....i mean not like he is going to win anyway.....will gas at 155 after 1 rnd....<Dany07>

Wasn’t conor called racist for calling floyd ‘boy’?

Fighters should know not to say boy to a black fighter if they dont want to get into shit.

I normally only come out for MMA when there is big events.

I haven't really watched many fights this year I watched Jones-Smith then took couple of months hiatus then return to UFC 241 to watch Diaz-Pettis then left again for short time and returned to Khabib-Dustin fight then for some odd reason I overstayed which lead to me watching Gaethje-Cowboy I don't regret that at all. Next card I will be out for is UFC 244 the BMF-fight thats once in a life time fight then I will come out for Khabib-Ferguson fight January-Febuary. I will make the rare addition of Islam vs Lee I think it's an interesting fight. Thats basically my MMA schedule for the next 5-6 months.

See you in November and January

Last edited:
Why the fuck is "boy" considered a racist term?

When did this happen?

WTF?

Islam sons Khabib in training? Where did you get this information?
In a vlog after wrestling practice DC said Islam beat Khabib in that wrestling practice and said Islam has the best wrestling that AKA has ever seen, he said this including himself and sounded sincere.

Back