How is Peireira in the UFC and who is his coach?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
???
I mean, fuck.

How do you learn flying knees and back flips before basic fundamentals like 1-2s, footwork and slipping punches?

Which dumbass coach even allowed that?

That was literally a fucking joke...

Gotta crawl 'for you ball homie..

<Fedor23>
<{CMPALM}>

IMO he's not a bad fighter, he just gassed himself out doing stupid pointless shit. Leave the backflips for AFTER the fight, Jesus...

Either way, it was incredibly embarrassing. He tried to clown Tristan but ended up getting clowned himself lol.

???
I mean, fuck.

How do you learn flying knees and back flips before basic fundamentals like 1-2s, footwork and slipping punches?

Which dumbass coach even allowed that?

That was literally a fucking joke...

Gotta crawl 'for you ball homie..

<Fedor23>
<{CMPALM}>
If Dana allows that fool to keep fighting hes an idiot.
The guy first of all misses weight, and then goes in heavier than Mr. dad bod that took the fight on 5 days notice.
...And all Peireira does is leap around like a chimp doing back flips and land gymnastics until he gasses out and loses....I would be so embarrassed to do that on national TV (espn+ whatever) against a guy who looks like my neighbors pool boy.

IMO he's not a bad fighter, he just gassed himself out doing stupid pointless shit. Leave the backflips for AFTER the fight, Jesus...

Either way, it was incredibly embarrassing. He tried to clown Tristan but ended up getting clowned himself lol.
This.

Dude is an athlete through and through. He’s not a bad fighter either. Unfortunately his 6 minute walk to the octagon with choreographed dance routines and expending unnecessary amounts of energy trying to look cool cost him in the end.

Fight dude. No ones tuning in to watch acrobats homie.

Not a bad fighter? He didnt show any skills that made me believe he knew how to fight tonight.
He lost to the kid in school at the lunch table that always would buy 2 portions of everything.
Missed weight and did backflips off the scale at weigh-ins fucked up and then did nip-ups to pretend he didnt fuck up and meant to do what he did.

Then in the fight, he DIDNT fight but instead tried moves from video games when you button mash.

If Dana allows that fool to keep fighting hes an idiot.
The guy first of all misses weight, and then goes in heavier than Mr. dad bod that took the fight on 5 days notice.
...And all Peireira does is leap around like a chimp doing back flips and land gymnastics until he gasses out and loses....I would be so embarrassed to do that on national TV (espn+ whatever) against a guy who looks like my neighbors pool boy.

Well put.

It was one of the most embarrassing things I've seen in the octogan, absolutely comical.

Aside from the flips and shit which gassed himself out, I'm baffled at how poor his technique is. I mean he would get slaughtered by any ammy boxer on the planet.

Not a bad fighter? He didnt show any skills that made me believe he knew how to fight tonight.
He lost to the kid in school at the lunch table that always would buy 2 portions of everything.
Missed weight and did backflips off the scale at weigh-ins fucked up and then did nip-ups to pretend he didnt fuck up and meant to do what he did.

Then in the fight, he DIDNT fight but instead tried moves from video games when you button mash.
It's obvious this is the first time you've watched Pereira.

I'm guessing you didn't see his fights? Roberts is not bad, and Pereira ran through him in his debut.

I think he's gonna smarten up after this display and learn to control himself. We'll see.

There have been plenty of guys like this in the UFC.

They dominate on the regional level, but get exposed when they fight guys who are smart enough to avoid their strengths.

Last edited:
Had he landed one of his circus style knees, Sherdog would have seen 20 threads calling him the future GOAT. Lol

Prior to Trump being president I would have said that was bizarre.

This.

Dude is an athlete through and through. He’s not a bad fighter either. Unfortunately his 6 minute walk to the octagon with choreographed dance routines and expending unnecessary amounts of energy trying to look cool cost him in the end.

Fight dude. No ones tuning in to watch acrobats homie.
I agree. He could be a Yoel Romero type of fighter if he actually explodes at the right times. He used up a lot of energy before the fight and in round 1. What a waste of a talent.

i thought he was great

i look forward to watching him again

One bad fight = Fuck this guy/He sucks/Not UFC level

Sherdog in a nutshell.
A bad fight? He didnt fight at all.
I been here since 2007 I know who will make it who wont. I earned the seniority to say fuck this guy. This guy sucks. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Get this clown out of ufc right now, more wmma and leghumpers please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back