Outcomes you still can't believe..

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
What are some fight outcomes you still can't believe happened?

Mine would be Gaethje KOing Barboza in the 1st round. I'm a fan of Justin but honestly thought Barboza was too technical, fast and overall just too good of a striker for Gaethje so him getting caught like that clean in the 1st still is unbelievable..

What about you?

UnitedBraveIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

Sakuraba vs. Royce at K-1 Dynamite. Royce got caught after that too but whoever sanctioned it didn't overturn his win. Mario was the ref in that fight too so I figured Yamasaki and Gracie were in in bed together. Rose losing hit me pretty hard too.

Conor vs Aldo is way up there.

By that point noone thought Aldo would actually fight Conor. He had spent a long time avoiding it.

Only to get crushed

This. Not because Aldo lost, but how easy it looked like. Rockhold/Bisping II falls into the same category IMO, but it was awesome to see Bisping get a belt that was supposed to be eternally out of his reach.

SeriousWholeAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

XAXovUa.gif

Like Aldo, it's not just about Anderson losing, but how it happened. Props to Weidman for not getting phased by Anderson's antics.

tumblr_mnzyjeQMmP1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Seems pretty normal now, but Fedor/Werdum was a huge shock that crashed Sherdog.

Last edited:
That Masvidal flying knee to Askren was super shocking.

Conor beating Eddie

Although I believe it was a fix, it is still unbelievable to look at

The fight reminded me of WrestleMania

Overeem vs A. Silva
Overeem vs Rothwell
Junior vs Overeem
Hunt vs Overeem
I don't know, but all Overeems fights are 50/50

Nog losing to Mir twice. I actually almost understand Anderson fans after that. Sure Nog lost twice, but those were both flukes dammit and Nog is still better!

Henderson vs Pettis II
Rockhold vs Weidman
Woodley vs Thompson (That wasn't a draw)

Nog losing to Mir twice. I actually almost understand Anderson fans after that. Sure Nog lost twice, but those were both flukes dammit and Nog is still better!

Lol I never looked at it that way.

Never had a huge emotional attachment to Nog though.

Plus it was great to see the PRIDE never die fan boys crying after a UFC fighter unequivocally murked a PRIDE darling.

TWICE.

Back