Rank Conor’s options

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you most want to see him return against?

Khabib
Jorge Masvidal
Nate Diaz
Frankie Edgar
Justin Gaethje
Donald Cerrone
GSP
Max Holloway at 155
Tony Ferguson

These are the only possible options pre-approved by Conor. Who would you like to see him return against?

Any of them will do. Except for Khabib maybe, why would he deserve an immediate rematch after such a waxing?

Gaethje would be tight. Max's great too. GSP? c'mon son, that ain't gonna be a fight.

I don't want him to come back either, he's an average 155'er at best. I want to see Tony vs Khabib, conor can't hang with this guys in the octagon.

bus attacks and assaulting old men, thats not a good time. it also has fuck all to do with mma

he needs to go to the WWE, or prison

49 is old now lol?

Yeah. People are going to watch the biggest cage fighter in the sport fight.

He’ll only comeback for a money spinning undeserved title shot both he and the ufc are praying to every god imaginable that Poirier somehow pull off the upset then you’ll see him crawling back.

Who do you most want to see him return against?

Khabib
Jorge Masvidal
Nate Diaz
Frankie Edgar
Justin Gaethje
Donald Cerrone
GSP
Max Holloway at 155
Tony Ferguson

These are the only possible options pre-approved by Conor. Who would you like to see him return against?

Khabib - did his TDD/wrestling/bjj improved in the last year? if not (and probably not), no

Jorge Masvidal - like it or not, Gamebred is a better boxer than Conor and can beat him. Also, he has a great chin and great recovery and I believe he can take that left hand.

Nate Diaz - it would be a good option for Conor. He can beat Nate. Also, Nate can beat him

Frankie Edgar - at LW? tough fight because Frankie has amazing cardio, but Conor can beat him, being much bigger

Justin Gaethje - Gaethje is a good pressure fighter and has a good chin. I know he lost to Eddie and Poirier and Conor beat Eddie and Poirier, but Gaethje can beat him.

Donald Cerrone - Conor beats Cowboy 8 or 9/10

GSP - sure, why not?! Dana can sell the PPV under the title "Ireland raped by Canada for 25 minutes"

Max Holloway at 155 - if Conor can make 155, yeah? Sorry, Volkanovski, you need another 5 wins.

Ferg - hard to say, because Ferg has make some mistakes in his fights. But he has great recovery, great cardio (probably the best in UFC) and top bjj and he can beat Conor

1. Nate
  2. Tony
  3. Masvidal
  4. Gaethje
  5. Khabib
  6. Edgar
  7. Holloway
  8. Cerrone
  9. Gsp

Last edited by a moderator:
Have no desire to see Conor fight again.

Maybe except in a prison cell.

Back