Nick Diaz had the potential to be the GOAT

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too bad he hasnt fought in the last 5 years. These are the what if's that makes everyone wonder but having missed so many fighting years will make some fans doubt it. Hopefully he is back and gets a title elimator vs Mas or Leon.

I don't know about that, but his fight with Gomi is one of my all time favorite fights.

Nah man, the Diaz bros are always entertaining inside and outside the ring but they have huge holes in their wrestling game.
Great fighter? Yes. Possible champ?theres still time but not likely. GOAT? Not even in the running.

I don't think he could have. A top 10 guy maybe. Now I could see Nate being a champ, and have said so even back when Nate was on Tuff. Nate has always had better skills than Nick. He was just an idiot with what he had and never really evolved much.

A great fighter who is afraid of no one and has been in some of the best fights in the history of the sport.

War Nick.

Nick Diaz is a scumbag. He gets his suspension reduced, could fight by August 2016 and here we are 2nd half of 2019 and still hasn't fought. He has thrown away countless millions of dollars in potential earnings to party with people that don't even care about him and won't be there 10 years from now when hes broke.

His MMA record looks like an NCAA tournament bubble team ffs.. he should never be considered one of the best fighters ever

Nick Diaz is a scumbag. He gets his suspension reduced, could fight by August 2016 and here we are 2nd half of 2019 and still hasn't fought. He has thrown away countless millions of dollars in potential earnings to party with people that don't even care about him and won't be there 10 years from now when hes broke.
Lol, the dude literally gets paid to party.
Hmmm, get paid to get punched in the head or get paid to drink and smoke the night away hanging out with celebs and hwat chicks?
You would have to be a complete moron to pick the first option.

Pros:
- SF defending champion
- very hard to finish
- entertaining AF

Cons:
- Nick was 26-9 before being suspended. Not exactly a GOAT record and his competition wasn't the best.
- unfortunately, he would have had many losses in UFC if it wasn't for that weed
- his entire UFC record is 7-6

GOAT? No way!
Top fighter? Yes!

Pros:
- SF defending champion
- very hard to finish
- entertaining AF

Cons:
- Nick was 26-9 before being suspended. Not exactly a GOAT record and his competition wasn't the best.
- unfortunately, he would have had many losses in UFC if it wasn't for that weed
- his entire UFC record is 7-6

GOAT? No way!
Top fighter? Yes!
/thread

Too bad he hasnt fought in the last 5 years. These are the what if's that makes everyone wonder but having missed so many fighting years will make some fans doubt it. Hopefully he is back and gets a title elimator vs Mas or Leon.

{<jordan}

Holy shit! This has to be the post of the day, just based on delusion.

Everyone on urt has potential to be GOATs until life crushes their spirit and twists their hopes and dreams into hollow stumps. Only those who say "fuck you, fuck that" frequently avoid that fate. Emo mode disengaged.

I love Nick Diaz but no. Gomi was an overhyped can crusher and frank shamrock was old and inactive. He lost too sherk parisyan sanchez and even joe fucking riggs.

Back