Justin Gaethje Wants to Beat Up Conor for Punching Old Man

Justin vs. Conor

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see him punch an old man... Do I want to punch him for that? F**k yeah! I want to f**k that dude up for s**t like that! He looks like a crackhead on your video.

I want the Russian right now. I’ll go out there and show Conor how to fight that man. You get your ass whupped and then you say the man ran from you? He dropped you and he beat your ass and made you tap. He made you say uncle or nanny or sissy or whatever.

“I think he should enjoy his money,” he said with a laugh. “We all get into this to make enough money to get out of this. But he’s got a big-ass ego. I’m sure it’s going to get him knocked out one or two more times...”

-TMZ

Too bad that fight won't happen, as I think it is the best matchup for both guys right now

Justin is a tough, but slow-witted, small dude.

Conor fukks him up ... and I say this as someone who wishes I were wrong.

Too bad that fight won't happen, as I think it is the best matchup for both guys right now
It would be a fun fight. That's for damn sure. Love to see how Conor responds to Justin's vicious low kicks.

Imagine if Gaethje just used his wrestling every now and then.
BAHAHAHA so fooking true. It's not fun for him I sense and knocking people senseless is more fun.

Justin is a tough, but slow-witted, small dude.

Conor fukks him up ... and I say this as someone who wishes I were wrong.
Hm.. i don't think Justin is slow-witted..
But regarding a matchup vs. Conor: i think Gaethje could cause McGregor a lot of trouble. He's tough, has great wrestling (that he doesn't use often though..), great cardio (afaik) and good, heavy hands. Sounds like a tough matchup to Conor for me. Correct me if i'm wrong though!

Hm.. i don't think Justin is slow-witted..
But regarding a matchup vs. Conor: i think Gaethje could cause McGregor a lot of trouble. He's tough, has great wrestling (that he doesn't use often though..), great cardio (afaik) and good, heavy hands. Sounds like a tough matchup to Conor for me. Correct me if i'm wrong though!

Justin has a puncher's chance, but he's short (short-reach), predictable, and unimaginative.

Try to remember, Justin really struggled with (and was KO'd by) the same guy Conor KTFO in the first round ...

Honestly I don't think Conor would be able to get JG out of there without gassing.
I love JG, he is a real fighters fighter. But he could literally Homer Simpson bumfight his way to a victory - gas Conor out by punching his face.

According to Dom Cruz, much like Conor tried to do with Khabib from the bottom in R1 and R2 lol.

Justin has a puncher's chance, but he's short (short-reach), predictable, and unimaginative.

Try to remember, Justin really struggled with (and was KO'd by) the same guy Conor KTFO in the first round ...

I don't know that mma math is a great example here, for either Eddie or Dustin. I think it's a good scrap. Justin's leg kicks are always interesting and he requires a lot of battering to go down.

In before leprechauns start bitching at Gaethje.

Great logic... You sound like a Conor fan living in the past because you think Dustin is the same fighter he was when he lost to Conor 5 years ago. I guess Gaethje was short and "short-reached" against Vick as well, right?

I'm beyond confused as to how you idiots think Conor (who hasn't won a fight in almost 3 years) will tear up the LW division. It's funny, because the only actual proof you guys have in front of you is his fights with natural LW Diaz (where he struggled and tapped out) and Khabib (where he offered nothing and tapped out). He's a mediocre fighter at LW where he can't bully most people around. I'd love to see how he'd do, but he refuses to fight and test himself anymore, and simply lives off of past accomplishments that don't matter today. Holloway and Poirier are not the same fighters they were 5 years ago.

Personally I think that Dustin of today would totally fuck Conor up beyond belief, and that Holloway would fuck him up as well. Gaethje would be too much to handle, as Conor only has a punchers chance because he has no other skills to finish any top 10 fighter in the division. Gaethje has superb wrestling, and a larger toolbox with his striking since he can effectively leg kick. If he can avoid the left hand against the Roy Nelson of the LW divsion, then Conor won't have much to offer later in the fight. Conor will then wilt like he's known to do, then make excuses after his loss about some bullshit injury.

Great logic... You sound like a Conor fan living in the past because you think Dustin is the same fighter he was when he lost to Conor 5 years ago. I guess Gaethje was short and "short-reached" against Vick as well, right?

Hilarious misinterpretation. I am not a Conor fan. I despise him.

I'm beyond confused as to how you idiots think Conor (who hasn't won a fight in almost 3 years) will tear up the LW division. It's funny, because the only actual proof you guys have in front of you is his fights with natural LW Diaz (where he struggled and tapped out) and Khabib (where he offered nothing and tapped out). He's a mediocre fighter at LW where he can't bully most people around. I'd love to see how he'd do, but he refuses to fight and test himself anymore, and simply lives off of past accomplishments that don't matter today. Holloway and Poirier are not the same fighters they were 5 years ago.

When you learn to read correctly, you will see I think Conor is a so-so Lightweight, but a great Featherweight. (Same with Holloway, whom Conor beat.)

Personally I think that Dustin of today would totally fuck Conor up beyond belief, and that Holloway would fuck him up as well. Gaethje would be too much to handle, as Conor only has a punchers chance because he has no other skills to finish any top 10 fighter in the division. Gaethje has superb wrestling, and a larger toolbox with his striking since he can effectively leg kick. If he can avoid the left hand against the Roy Nelson of the LW divsion, then Conor won't have much to offer later in the fight. Conor will then wilt like he's known to do, then make excuses after his loss about some bullshit injury.

If ... if ... ifffff

If you were my mother's brother, you'd be my uncle. But you're not.

Everybody wanted a red panty night before the old man punch now they just have a legitimate excuse.

Conor's dropped a bit but he hasn't dropped that much. Gathje is below Frankie who's below others on who's the bigger better return fight.

Justin Gaethje want's a payday would be a more accurate title OP. Guy's been chasing Conor long before he hit a guy, and with Conor suggesting he'll be back before the end of the year Gaethe's trying to make sure he's front and centre in calling him out. Provided Poirier doesn't spring what in my estimation would be a major upset than turn around and call out Conor, which incidentally would be a brilliant move on his part, why not give Gaethje the fight, we're guaranteed an exciting fight coupled with a brutal finish. What more could you want.

In before leprechauns start bitching at Gaethje.
mp,840x860,gloss,f8f8f8,t-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back