Antonio Rodrigo Minotauro Nogueira Appreciation Thread

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
One of the most Iron hard gutsy fighters there will ever be.

All those guys chasing their ultimate destiny against Fedor were THWARTED AT THE GATES
by this warrior.

He beat Mirko when no one thought Mirko would be beat,he beat Barnett,Kharitonov...
Sapp basically broke his spine through the ring,and he still won that too

1f74c0ede1b4c616882f9e50148204c80e041cfc_hq.jpg

If you dont LOVE this man,and werent around to watch him to come to the ring to this theme,and didnt get goosbumps as you hailed him to TOTAL VICTORY..

Well you done FUCKED UP.

WAR BIG NOG

ufc134_09_nogueira_vs_schaub_008.jpg

2nd most accomplished HW of all time.

Hespect.

the guy made me spill my beer a few times during his fights,and scream at the fuckin tv

When he beat Sylvia,i'd had it.

HAD IT.

Anyone got a screen cap of him kneeling with the brazil flag with the two cornermen on each side,after beating Mirko?

the guy made me spill my beer a few times during his fights,and scream at the fuckin tv

When he beat Sylvia,i'd had it.

HAD IT.

Hadn’t heard that entrance music in a long long time

I think it was the background music of my myspace page at one point

Nog is a legend goat heart and toughness in mma history imo — between him and saku

Hadn’t heard that entrance music in a long long time

I think it was the background music of my myspace page at one point

Nog is a legend goat heart and toughness in mma history imo
To me its my fav MMA theme ever. I liked Fedor the best,but nog had the GOAT theme. It was just somehow perfect for him walking out to the Pride ring.

Also ignore the trolls folks. Their parents,the opposite sex,everything else,why not us too,eh?

To me its my fav MMA theme ever. I liked Fedor the best,but nog had the GOAT theme. It was just somehow perfect for him walking out to the Pride ring.

His first fight with Barnett during the gp is probably my favorite fight of all time

Even though he was ancient, him knocking out Schaub was delicious.

Still pissed about the Mir fights. Really feel like Mir had a horseshoe up his ass for those, and Nog derped the 2nd fight big time.

Was nice to see Hunt and Fedor avenge him.

His first fight with Barnett during the gp is probably my favorite fight of all time
I met Josh and talked about that fight with him. He was very proud to be the first fighter to ever drop Nog with a strike.

I met Josh and talked about that fight with him. He was very proud to be the first fighter to ever drop Nog with a strike.

Also did very well on the ground against him

Didn’t have much left in the tank by the time he went up against Cro cop

Nog vs Sergei is one of the great underrated HW battles of all time.

If you ever see some piece of shit fuckface that says "HW has always been weak" just BAM hit him right in his fuckin mouth

Damn, Sergei and Nog both in their 20s, athletic and physical primes.

Talk about a stark difference from Stipe fighting guys pushing 40 today.

Damn, Sergei and Nog both in their 20s, athletic and physical primes.

Talk about a stark difference from Stipe fighting guys pushing 40 today.
<BC1>

I preffered nogs other walk out song, gimme shelter by the rolling stones

But yea he was a beast, my favorite fighter after royce, cause I started training bjj in those years

And to think he pieced up sergei on the feet and they had beautiful scrambles and transitions on the ground for hw. Do we even see shit like that now in the ufc hw division?

I'd love to see him cageside more at the Brazil shows. The ufc underutilize him.

I preffered nogs other walk out song, gimme shelter by the rolling stones
Its a beautiful song,and it has a urgency to it that seems to fit him,but im still stuck on the other one,from nogs prime,the memories...

Back