22-0 Yaroslav Amosov will soon dethrone King Colby

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
Obviously if Marty doesn’t do it first, Amosov will destroy that clown handily once he makes his way into UFC.

18 finishes out of 22 wins. The guy is great all around, his wrestling, pressure, striking are all on point

What’s in the water over there?? These foos come out the womb with a Master of Sports in hand to hand combat

He's UKRAINIAN NOT RUSSIAN no matter how much the vatniks on here would like it to be otherwise.

EDIT: Also his fight with Roberto Soldic was a robbery.

No one cares about these boring Welterweights

Nate or Mas need to save us

He's UKRAINIAN NOT RUSSIAN no matter how much the vatniks on here would like it to be otherwise.

EDIT: Also his fight with Roberto Soldic was a robbery.
Are you retarded bro ? Who gives a fuck if he’s Ukrainian or Russian? The fact is he’s going to fuck Colby up

Na, Usman will.
Statistically speaking you're most likely correct.

Usman vs Colby seems next, and Usman is probably the favorite. He's a bigger welterweight and he's the champ.

Amosov had a competetive fight with Erick Silva and has shown some conditioning issues. No way he can compete at the UFC top 15 level, let alone to become a champion.

His best wins are:
  • Olenichev
  • Gonzalez
  • Konovalov
  • Soldic
  • Cavalcanti
  • Harris
  • Silva
  • Rickels
No man from that list was in his prime state. He had 8 real fights out of 22 wins and only 2, 3 fights were worthy of any attention.

I would confidently favour Soldic if they fight again. Probably KO R1. I think it wouldn't take any longer than a minute for Soldic to figure him out and finish him.

From what I've seen he'd struggle in the ufc WW division.

Obviously if Marty doesn’t do it first, Amosov will destroy that clown handily once he makes his way into UFC.

18 finishes out of 22 wins. The guy is great all around, his wrestling, pressure, striking are all on point
If he's as good as you say he'll end up champ in bellator which will make it quite difficult to leave. Doubt he gets past the elite Bellator WWs though tbh.

He looks well rounded but slow with conditioning issues

Imo him v belal Mohammed would be a pick em fight

Penis, I hope a real right winger does crush Colby "cuckservative degenerate" Covington. You can tell this guy's parents still respect Slavic pagan tradition based on his name. The fact that he's Christian sort of solidifies the environment he grew up in. Those neo pagan-christian fusionist types don't fuck around when it comes to leftist communists posing as right wingers like Colby.

Back