The irony of Stipe vs DC

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Before they ever fought the logical thinking was that if Stipe wins it will most likely be by knockout in the early rounds, and if DC wins it will probably be by tiring Stipe out and grinding it out in the later rounds.

Funny how the two fights actually turned out.

It's hilarious, bro

Never have I laughed so hard

giphy.gif

It's hilarious, bro

Never have I laughed so hard
I guess being the first to comment on a thread without anything meaningful to say is one way to rack up 10,000 posts a year.
{<hhh]

Before they ever fought the logical thinking was that if Stipe wins it will most likely be by knockout in the early rounds, and if DC wins it will probably be by tiring Stipe out and grinding it out in the later rounds.

Im not sure this ever was the logical thinking. Stipe aint no Ngannou and when he knocked people out it was usually due to counterpunching.

It shows how unpredictable combat sports are

There is another one, just under 10,000 posts per year. Do you guys have jobs, or girlfriends or anything?
Well I’m 206-0 in streetfights so you do the math

More ironies: that a short armed wrestler outstriking a tall boxer, that a thick guy with a tiny head is more vulnerable in the body than in the head

The

Other ironic thing is whoever was wimning the fight lost

More ironies: that a short armed wrestler outstriking a tall boxer, that a thick guy with a tiny head is more vulnerable in the body than in the head

Forgot another one. The tall boxer out wrestled the short wrestler too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back