Unfulfilled potential- Mairbek Taisumov.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
mma-event-Watch-MAIRBEK-TAISUMOV-UFN-115-fight-finish-GIF.gif

WeakNauticalElkhound-size_restricted.gif

WavyImpartialBassethound-size_restricted.gif

2aa7Y.gif

Mairbek%2BTaisumov%2BKnockouts%2BAnthony%2BChristodoulou%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

taisumov-high-kick-patrick.gif

On his day, he could give anyone in the top 15 problems..
A mix of one shot KO power and high level defensive wrestling..
Fucking pity he can never get a US Visa.

Sadly we will never know. He hasn't even fought any other good prospects. Taisumov vs. Klose could be interesting.

Sadly we will never know. He hasn't even fought any other good prospects. Taisumov vs. Klose could be interesting.
is that who hes fighting? i got klose. cage control should help sap that power. plus klose is pretty big so his range might be a problem unless hes crashing forward like the guy here

EDIT nvm drakkar just fought and won.

At this point he's wasting his time in the UFC, he's never going to crack the top 15 without a visa, and he's already 31.

Definitely one of the 'what ifs' of MMA.

is that who hes fighting? i got klose. cage control should help sap that power. plus klose is pretty big so his range might be a problem unless hes crashing forward like the guy here

EDIT nvm drakkar just fought and won.
No, it was just a thought; a decent test for Taisumov without being in the top 15.

He is fighting Carlos Diego Ferreira - who he should knock out.

Yeah, it’s a shame. I don’t think he’s gonna be fighting much longer either, he’s already started talking about retirement soon if I remember correctly.

No, it was just a thought; a decent test for Taisumov without being in the top 15.

He is fighting Carlos Diego Ferreira - who he should knock out.
thats a good fight. im not sure about that one. i didnt see the fight against kabilov but im gonna assume carlos out grappled him. thats no easy feat. might be the second guy to make it the distance against mirbek.

wow lookin at his record i thought mirbek was undeafeted in the ufc. seems grapplers can give him a fight.

nightmare match up for khabib in the lightweight division

The UFC has international cards every month. I don't get why the visa thing is even an issue.

thats a good fight. im not sure about that one. i didnt see the fight against kabilov but im gonna assume carlos out grappled him. thats no easy feat. might be the second guy to make it the distance against mirbek.

wow lookin at his record i thought mirbek was undeafeted in the ufc. seems grapplers can give him a fight.

A lot of people don't know this but Mairbek was actually outstruck on the feet by Michel Prazeres in his fight with him.

A lot of people don't know this but Mairbek was actually outstruck on the feet by Michel Prazeres in his fight with him.
holy crap, i did not know this, i just assume he out grappled him.

Back