Ariel Helwani is a hypocrite (and most MMA media)

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
first, he shits on the UFC for signing Greg Hardy because he abused a helpless individual (woman)

and now he's leading the damage control efforts to clear the name of a man who also abused a helpless individual (old man)

he and all the MMA Media and most of you MMA fans are hypocrites.

also Luke Thomas about McGregor:
"He doesn't owe me an apology, just stop doing this and we're good"

Luke Thomas about Hardy:
"the worst thing about it is that he never apologized"

MMA is an E level sport with an E level Media and fans

“Everyone! I just saw luke Thomas new video and now I’m going to tell you all how he told me it is!”

I have not heard much from either guy since they left MMA fighting. Not exactly to distraught over it either. Their current bosses are doing a good job keeping em hidden.

Ariel Sissy-Pants is nothing more than a paid male yenta and part-time instigator.

I was surprised yesterday he didn’t ask any question related to drug addiction.

first, he shits on the UFC for signing Greg Hardy because he abused a helpless individual (woman)

and now he's leading the damage control efforts to clear the name of a man who also abused a helpless individual (old man)

Luke Thomas about Hardy:

I think they both still have their panties in a wad over covington saying "mean things" to meisha tate as well.

Luke Thomas about Hardy:

he works for espn and when they told him he doing to do a interview with conor he does it.

I think this is just trolling but what Hardy did and what McGregor did aren't in the same ballpark. McGregor sucker punched an old dude which is a total scumbag move. Hardy tossed a woman half his size around his apartment and then strangled her on a pile of rifles.

Conor is a mess but he mostly comes across as a rich entitled twat. What Hardy did is some seriously fucked in the head shit.

The quotes are misleading. He's saying Hardy doesnt owe 'him' an apology, but he does need to apologies for what he did. Conor did apologies. Might not mean it, but he did. Hardy not so much. He's never owned up to him being at fault and wrong.

I was surprised yesterday he didn’t ask any question related to drug addiction.

i bet conor people wanted to know all questions before hand so they could control it and not allow things they didnt want asked.

Luke Thomas about Hardy:

E level post

E level post
550663.jpg

Back