Let’s be clear on 2 issues about Tony and Khabib’s fight...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The first one, remember when Tony made fun of Khabib and told him good luck making weight and Khabib got sick trying to make weight and had to go the hospital? Well, next time around karma bit Tony in the arse as he tripped over a wire! So that’s one issue resolved and neither Khabib nor Tony had to do with the fight not happening! It was just bad luck obviously.

The second issue neither one of them is ducking!
So when I hear some Conor fans or Khabib haters spreading lies, don’t listen to them and feed the trolls!
Do you agree with my statements?

I don't think either of these crazy mo-fos would duck anyone.

Bunch of bullshit:
The first one, remember when Tony made fun of Khabib and told him good luck making weight and Khabib got sick trying to make weight and had to go the hospital? Well, next time around karma bit Tony in the arse as he tripped over a wire! So that’s one issue resolved and neither Khabib nor Tony had to do with the fight not happening! It was just bad luck obviously.

The second issue neither one of them is ducking!
So when I hear some Conor fans or Khabib haters spreading lies, don’t listen to them and feed the trolls!
Do you agree with my statements?

Facts:
They booked it 4 times and didn't show up.

No one thinks they're ducking each other.

What a pointless thread.

Yes, the guys who have signed up to fight each other 4 times are also ducking each other. Makes perfect sense.
Typical troll answer! I don’t think logic applies to trolls
I meant the guy you answered

You're number 1 bullshit guy.

1st Fight:
Nurmagomedov was expected to face Tony Ferguson on 11 December 2015 at The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale.[45] However, Nurmagomedov pulled out of the fight in late October, citing another injury, and was replaced by Edson Barboza.

2nd Fight:
The bout with Ferguson was rescheduled to take place on 16 April 2016 at UFC on Fox 19.[47]However, on 5 April, Ferguson pulled out of the bout due to a lung issue.[48] Ferguson was replaced by promotional newcomer Darrell Horcher at a catchweight of 160 lb.[49]Nurmagomedov won the one-sided fight by TKO in the second round.

3rd Fight:
The bout with Ferguson was scheduled for a third time at UFC 209 on 4 March 2017 for the interim Lightweight Championship.[58] Nurmagomedov, however, fell ill because of a botched weight cut, and the bout was cancelled as a result.

4th Fight:
A bout with Ferguson had been scheduled for the fourth time and was expected to take place on 7 April 2018 at UFC 223.[64] However, on 1 April 2018, it was reported that Ferguson injured his knee and was to be replaced by Max Holloway.[65][66] On 6 April, Holloway was pulled from the fight after the New York State Athletic Commission (NYSAC) declared him unfit to compete due to extreme weight cutting, and replaced by Al Iaquinta. Only Nurmagomedov was eligible to win the championship, as Iaquinta weighed in 0.2 pounds over the championship weight limit.[67] Nurmagomedov dominated the fight, controlling Iaquinta from start to finish, and won via unanimous decision to become the UFC Lightweight Champion.

I think that there is actually a hell of a lot of mutual respect between Khabib and Ferg.

I think that they each recognize the legitimacy of the other and I think that deep down they both know that neither of them can truly be considered the best LW in the division without a win over the other.

You're number 1 bullshit guy.

1st Fight:
Nurmagomedov was expected to face Tony Ferguson on 11 December 2015 at The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale.[45] However, Nurmagomedov pulled out of the fight in late October, citing another injury, and was replaced by Edson Barboza.

2nd Fight:
The bout with Ferguson was rescheduled to take place on 16 April 2016 at UFC on Fox 19.[47]However, on 5 April, Ferguson pulled out of the bout due to a lung issue.[48] Ferguson was replaced by promotional newcomer Darrell Horcher at a catchweight of 160 lb.[49]Nurmagomedov won the one-sided fight by TKO in the second round.

3rd Fight:
The bout with Ferguson was scheduled for a third time at UFC 209 on 4 March 2017 for the interim Lightweight Championship.[58] Nurmagomedov, however, fell ill because of a botched weight cut, and the bout was cancelled as a result.

4th Fight:
A bout with Ferguson had been scheduled for the fourth time and was expected to take place on 7 April 2018 at UFC 223.[64] However, on 1 April 2018, it was reported that Ferguson injured his knee and was to be replaced by Max Holloway.[65][66] On 6 April, Holloway was pulled from the fight after the New York State Athletic Commission (NYSAC) declared him unfit to compete due to extreme weight cutting, and replaced by Al Iaquinta. Only Nurmagomedov was eligible to win the championship, as Iaquinta weighed in 0.2 pounds over the championship weight limit.[67] Nurmagomedov dominated the fight, controlling Iaquinta from start to finish, and won via unanimous decision to become the UFC Lightweight Champion.
So what are you saying exactly? They meant to get hurt! By the way the narrative on Sherdog is Khabib ducking Tony

I think you live in an alternate reality because many Khabib haters are saying he is ducking Tony

He's signed to fight him multiple times. One of which Tony backed out.

Only people saying that are retards and trolls.

He's signed to fight him multiple times. One of which Tony backed out.

Only people saying that are retards and trolls.
They have each pulled out of that match up twice. And @true_fan is correct. It is common to see Sherdoggers accuse Khabib of ducking Ferg. I see it here frequently, but you are correct, a lot of times that narrative is just used as bait to wind up Khabib fans.

Back