"3rd or 4th round I'll stop Khabib"

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score

-I'm very dangerous on the ground

-I've been in ATT for 7 years working on my wrestling, I'm excited to show that

-My understanding of MMA as a whole is gonna come through in this fight

-The main guy I'm working with is Sidney Outlaw (he was able to out grapple Gregor Gillespie)

Edson Barboza: Dustin has a good plan going to this fight

-3rd or 4th round I'll stop Khabib

Unless he can rock him early and keep him off I don't see that happening at all. I got Khabib by TKO in the 3rd after thoroughly breaking Dustin.

Should be a good fight.
I'll go with Khabib by decision.

I just hope this is a good fight. I've got faith in Dustin's team to bring something new to the table. ATT is on a streak right now with Masvidal and Colby

He will stop him in the 3rd or the 4th, just like McGregor did.

Rooting for Dustin. Few guys as cool as him around.

The best defense is a great offense. If Dustin can put it on Khabib and tag him early it'll be a much tougher fight than people are giving him credit for.

He also trains at ATT which is being severely underlooked ESPECIALLY when we take into consideration who he has at his disposal. Yoel Romero, Colby Covington, King Mo, Jorge Masvidal and others. If you guys don't think ATT isn't getting him prepared for Khabib I don't know what to tell you.

Dustin has power and a TON of heart, with the right gameplan and approach Dustin CAN win this.

I don’t know about that. With the pace Khabib pushes, Poirier might be pretty tired by the 3rd or 4th. He looked exhausted towards the end of both the Holloway and Gaethje fights. We’ll see though.

Poirier has next to 0% of pulling this off. You're all delusional. I'll eat out each and every ass in here if Dustin wins cuz it ain't hapnin

What is the old saying?

“Everyone has a plan until Khabib mauls them.”

Just kidding, it should be a good fight.

Khabib by decision or late stoppage imo

I'd like to see Khabib lose, but I'd rather see him fight Ferguson finally

It’s a game of inches...

He’s been really impressive his last few fights. If he brings his A game, he has a solid chance to win.

Good luck!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I don’t know about that. With the pace Khabib pushes, Poirier might be pretty tired by the 3rd or 4th. He looked exhausted towards the end of both the Holloway and Gaethje fights. We’ll see though.

But this he really though?? If we look at his last two fights he puts on a faster pace in the first two rounds and then coasts after. He stood with Al in round 3 and it was a round for Khabib but nothing really dominant or draining and he lost the 3rd to Conor. So by round 3 he's slowing the pace of the fight down. And in round 4 and 5 vs Al he really wasn't pushing the pace.

Dustin is planning to turn it on round 3 and 4 when Khabib begins to pace himself.

Back