GSP would Beat Adesanya but probably lose to Bobby Knuckles

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
Adesanya has terrible defense against jabs and his defensive wrestling doesn't inspire confidence either. Thoughts?

GSP can't put on that size anymore, so my money would be on Israel pocketing a decision.

Rob is a former 170 guy but even against 185ers he's a wrestler killer ... kind of like if Jose Aldo was a 185er

I love Georges, but Rob would eat him for breakfast

There is a reason GSP fled the division. Izzy and Bobby both KO him.

When size is a factor, yes that's a reasonable assumption but GSP's skill level is so high it can overcome size advantages so it's a toss up.

Possible. He's never faced a wrestler like GSP before. Tho I doubt he'd be scared of GSP's jab considering his huge reach advantage.

GSP vacated the belt and people here still think he'd beat Rob? Fuck you nuthuggers

Gsp wouldn’t even beat Usman or Colby at this point. Literally the only top 10 MW he’d be favored against and I believe he would beat now is ian heinisch. Maybe gastelum since he’s a WW and has suspect cardio himself

Georges cardio looked like shit in his only usada-era fight vs bisping

nah he would eat a knee if try to take israel down, GSP never faced a tall athletic and incredible stiker like adesanya

Back