Dede Pederneiras guarantees Aldo will make the weight and reveals the strategy

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"Aldo was supposed to have moved down a long time ago already. We have talked a lot about this. The truth is, he never sticked to a diet. It is tradition for him to go to the "churrascaria" saturday the week before the fight with his friends. Show me one fighter that does that! Then he starts dieting down the next days, the week of the fight only. But we have talked with a nutritionist and planned a 3 month diet throughout camp. With that, we believe he will make the weight easily. And he is motivated to commit to it this time. Its in his head already. Anyone who has doubed Aldo before had to eat their words."

"Usually when he is not in camp his weight actually drops. It is during camp that it goes up, because he starts taking supplements and working out. If he is not in camp he just plays soccer and video games. With this dieting strategy he will come into the week of the fight needing to lose the same as he does in the weight class above. So its totally doable. Ive seen athletes cut weight all my life and i have no doubt. To tell you the truth, Aldo is one of my guys that suffers the least"

"Dillashaw for example, he suffered because he is already a very strict guy. He follows a diet plan the whole year round. Aldo? He just eats burgers and milkshakes from his restaurant. Its a whole different story. He is going to be strict this time and have professional guidance. Cejudo has already accepted. Why not make the fight? We dont mind waiting a little bit. I think its fair that cejudo defends his title first against the current contender, and we'll go next"

whatsapp-image-2019-08-22-at-18.02.05.jpeg

Strict diet Aldo is born
<{RoseRun}>

He should just cut off his leg since he doesn't kick anymore. That should help him make flyweight

Aldo with his team when he pulls out due to a failed weight cut.
hqdefault.jpg

Please no
Don't turn Aldo into Barao

He should just cut off his leg since he doesn't kick anymore. That should help him make flyweight

LOL so true. Would be nice seeing Aldo wreck the manlet who only wants to fight female fighters.

Many current 145ers are bigger than Aldo these days, it makes sense he no longer wants to go to 155 where his size disadvantage would be even greater

I remember Aldo saying years ago he could make 135, I guess because Barao did it so many times and he and Aldo are about the same size

If anything Barao is even bigger

Dedepederneiras.jpg

Last edited:
the sad thing is he just re signed an 8 fight contract

smh, I guess they learned nothing from destroying Barao's body.

He has a lot of experience starving himself as a poor brazilian

I really hoped Aldo would stick to his plan to have 3 last fights in Brazil in 2019 and then retire.

Why can't these guys just let it go.

Aldo is getting older, he should move up to 155 not move down to 135. Edgar is significantly smaller than Aldo, Frankie said that he weights below 155lbs. I bet Aldo weights more than 170lbs, he's even bigger than Barao.

He's ducking 155. He should man up, move to 155 and call out McGregor and Pettis - bigger money fights than weirdo Cejudo. Stylistically Aldo is a tough challenge for Khabib, because Aldo's takedown defense is perfect.

Everyone wants Aldo at 155 and his dumb moronic coach wants him at 135? Nova Uniao sucks

If he can do it, fuck it.

I want to hear his strategy for lightweight. Get this garbage out of here.

He should implement his dieting for his current weight class, instead of looking like death at the weighins.

Back